|| G R A P H I C - S H O P || [OPEN]

A C C E P T E D

Just a quick question, if the color scheme goes a little along black and gold. Will that be okay? (I will give first priority to dark blue but in case if it doesn’t works out).

3 Likes

@RowanCarver @TheTigerWriter I am sorry for the delay. I finally got upgraded in trust level and will be able to post more now(I am arranging my thread a little now, it looks like a mess). Hopefully I will deliver both of your requests soon.

3 Likes

hey don’t sweat it there’s no rush! thank you SO much for doing this for us! I am very excited. if there’s anyway I can pay you back let me know!

3 Likes

:heart: your aesthetics ^^

2 Likes

I love making them^^

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

Well, the dark blue and gold is more his aesthetic. He’s seen walking around with a dark blue and gold cape all the time. But maybe I should have been a little more specific with what I mean with dark blue :stuck_out_tongue:

Something like
this kind of blue

or it can more like a brighter kind of dark blue
or something like this.

If this blue doesn’t work out, a more sky blue kind of dark blue is fine as well :slight_smile:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea it helped. Thanks!

2 Likes

D E L I V E R Y

As payment, please follow me on wattpad and credit me for my work!

4 Likes

thank you very much! I like the colors a lot and the sand dunes. I’ll add it to my art page in my book, thank you so much for your time

4 Likes

Tilte: The Alpha’s Vessel
Author Name: Layla Knight
Cover ideas(attach examples, if any): The Alpha’s Vessel is a werewolf story and is a sequel to this story. So, perhaps a similar theme but a much darker and grungier colour scheme,
Additional Info: the male has dark hair while the female is blonde. I’m not too fussed about what the characters look like, tbh.

3 Likes

The link doesn’t works!

2 Likes

have updated the link. sorry about that

2 Likes

Yeah, it works now. Thanks!

2 Likes

D E L I V E R Y

5 Likes

As payment, please comment on any two chapters of my book (You can pick any book of your choice).

3 Likes

Thanks for the aesthetic! I love the pictures you chose!

Are you able to change the quote to something else?

If you can, could you change it to:

I am who I’m meant to be

It’s lyrics from “This Is Me”.

Also, should the payment be any book or would you like comments on a specific book?

4 Likes

Yes I will change the quote and update it.

You can choose anyone, whatever catches your interest!

3 Likes

Okay! Thank you :smile:

I’ll do payment today then.

4 Likes

Finished payment :smiley:

Let me know when you’ve updated the aesthetic, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Its updated in the post. Feel free to drop by anytime!

2 Likes