~ ***** a fox chat ***** ~ [Now: Fictional demons, demons in fiction?]

1 Like

I mean, yeah XD but how do you find these? Somehow you’re able to find the most random, entertaining things on the internet. A lot of things I wouldn’t have ever known about if you hadn’t shared them :grin:

1 Like

I’ve liked chocolate since I was a kid, something about the texture and not-too-sweet taste helps calm me down & cheer me up (especially if its dark chocolate, though milk chocolate is also great!)

As for chocolate brands, I’m a fan of Reese’s and Kitkats
Dove is also very good, smooth too

Minecraft! Especially when doing single-player, though I’ve enjoyed plenty of multiplayer servers too, more so when said servers give you the ability to just build whatever you want or enjoy exploring the world.

Legend of Zelda and Pokemon are always nice to play
Puzzle games too!

1 Like

I decided to read Gegege no Kitarou.

Isn’t manga so fascinating!

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know what it is about chocolate that’s so happy making. Maybe memories of childhood? Dunno. But any kind of European chocolate is good, especially Belgian. American chocolate is terrible because the greed of the manufacturers makes them add wax to it to thin it out or something, so it tastes bad and has a funny texture. Right now I’m eating a Choceur milk chocolate Easter bunny with peanut butter filling. Yum! ( ˘ ³˘):heart:

3 Likes

I love going through mood boards made by other people just by googling, but here are some I made myself:

https://akje.dreamwidth.org/tag/mood+board

Some favorite YouTubers are Shaelin Bishop, Michelle Schusterman, Sara Lubratt, Reedsy, Rachel Writes, Karolina Żebrowska, Mina Le, Elizabeth Filips, Bibliosophie, Better Than Food, The Book Chemist, Robin Waldun and a whole bunch of book reviewing channels. Too many to list!

Nope, I’m not forgetting yours! I watch every time you post a new video. (˘ᴗ˘ღ) :heart:

2 Likes

It’s Easter for my family today. Easter candy, especially robin’s eggs are good and they have chocolate inside. Chocolate rabbits are also great!

2 Likes

I haven’t heard about kitarou in AGES :open_mouth: Is that popular there now or just popular with you?

1 Like

It’s been on my radar for a while and there’s no time like the present. The funniest thing I learned today is that Eyeball Father and Son Goku share the same voice actor.

1 Like

Oooooh, those are nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I watch Mina, too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And thank you for watching mine :wink: Rather, probably, listening, right? :grin:

2 Likes

:eyes: omg, really?
I did not know that.

1 Like

Nice :grin: Do you like the original Reese’s or have you branched out to other flavors?

2 Likes

Original is always a treat! I think the only other fully different type I’ve tried is the dark chocolate cups? The mini cups are more or less the same, and the “thin” variety has too little peanut butter for me :thinking:

Wouldn’t consider those two to be too different from the original

2 Likes

I laugh at idiots :flushed:

3 Likes

I know that she even voiced Kitaro in earlier series, but it is weirdly fitting to hear the voice of Goku coming out of a caring and indestructible father.

1 Like

How fantasy should be:

3 Likes

I heard a story where the princess was a weredragon a long time ago. It didn’t have a happy ending.

3 Likes

Topic: What do you dream about at night?

The running away dream. The lost dream. The nightmare-monster-is-chasing-you-but-you-can’t-see-them dream. The romantic dream. The dream of your friends or family that suddenly take a left turn into weird land. Flying dream. Walking dream. Eating dream. Telling someone something and then waking up and feeling like you actually did when you hadn’t in reality.

There’s all kinds of dreams we have.

So, what are your dreams like?

The typical dreams I have are:

• Belonging to some revolutionary group or some heroic organization running or being chased and having to defend while also thinking about a mission.

• Weird dreams. Just…weird. Idk where my mind got them from. So, way before covid existed, there was one about a disease where people turn into gelatinous flesh and merge with other people and you can see their guts and intestines through transparent skin. It was so gross.

• BIG chaotic events usually fantasy-esque, and often very scenic and beautiful disasters. Usually, there’s a collective sense in the dream that either we are going to be saved (by me, yeah, how heroic :roll_eyes:), but it’s low probability, or yes, the world is ending.

• Saving a life or two or three, or making some big change, or performing in a revolutionary way.

• Being in some vast landscape often with fog for some reason. Scenic and beautiful. I’m usually going somewhere alone or with other people.

• My parents annoying me to the point I wake up frustrated and angry at them. I don’t even live with them anymore :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This perfectly encapsulates what I see in my dreams. Yes, sometimes they even have funky music.

2 Likes