~ ***** a fox chat ***** ~ [Now: Weirdest writing advice you have ever received?]

@NotARussianBot is my pet :wink: and so is Oscar.

Love ya both :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I guess pets can’t own other pets then.

3 Likes

To avoid petception?

3 Likes

Willow, destroyer of Christmas trees

5 Likes

No, but I have a cute cousin! :smiling_face:

Her name is Mia.

4 Likes

Willow! The white tree makes for a good hat :wink:

3 Likes

I don’t have pets but I have two little black cat-nephews~

4 Likes

Kitty relatives? Do you have pictures? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to jump in but this made me think of the cat at my res. He’s just so adorable but also sassy and mean too, not all the time tho :joy:

Summary

Also I’ve never seen a brown cat!!! I mean, I have saved online videos of a few but I’ve never quite seen one :thinking:

3 Likes

on instagram

here: s a l e m 🎃 on Instagram: "all I want to do is squeeze those cheeks UGH 😭😩😍"

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry! fox chat is open to anyone :grin: Jump in any time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And I’m so jealous of your picture! I want a kitty on my lap, too :pleading_face:

2 Likes

So cuuuuute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hmm, maybe they don’t exist in the wild? :stuck_out_tongue: There’s a type of brown cat called Havana Brown and it’s an all brown cat. I would probably name it Brownie or Coco or Coco Puff if I had one :grin:

I see a lot of striped cats or black and white cats in my neighborhood both owned and strays. There’s this huge orange tabby with a red collar. Cars rarely come down the road and I saw him strutting down the middle of the road like he owned it XD

2 Likes

that’s just one of them :’
he’s actually more of black-coffee coloured cat in different lighting

@Ichika_Fushigumo

2 Likes

Not when said cat bites you :joy:

1 Like

O now aren’t I lucky then!

Lucky?

1 Like

I was replying to this :sweat_smile: Did I misunderstand you :scream:

No…