A Love Letter to Sadria ⚱

To the loveliest flower of all,

Whenever I pass by the Greenhouse, I always notice you tending to the plants with such patience and devotion. It touches my heart to see you being able to love like that. It is as if you are the sun—a star so stunning and bright—a being capable of taking everything into its warm embrace and caring for it tenderly, lovingly. Without you, the world, my world, would plunge into darkness. Sadria, you are the giver of life.

I love your soft smile, your gentle hands. Your thoughtful disposition, your unyielding character. You are the sun in my sky who chases away the clouds. The one who leads me on. You are simply the best and most definitely above the rest.

Sadria, ever since I first saw you, I was never able to look away. You are an alluring flower, whose captivating colours drew me near; ensnaring and enchanting me with your lovely magic. I couldn’t help but adore your kindhearted yet brave nature. You are the light I couldn’t help but follow.

All my heart,
Alix

coded by nighted

69 Likes

@ARG_Taglist Please, please like. I need 50 likes for Sadria to believe that my love is real.

Edit: Please like the first post (this is the second post). That’s the one that counts.

33 Likes

this is so sweet! I’m sure Sadria will believe you!

8 Likes

This is so perfect.

I’m sure she’ll love it.

8 Likes

good luck :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks~

5 Likes

what about Veronika?

6 Likes

Don’t you remember? I got rejected by her. :eyes:

Of course I’m still not over it… but I hope this will work out in the end.

5 Likes

Oh gosh I’m blushing from the sweetness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m sure Sardis will be really touched!

5 Likes

ah, i wish you the best of luck with Sadria then

4 Likes

Alright, if anyone has any information on Alix, tell it to me.

4 Likes

What?

2 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but I don’t think this is just an innocent love letter. There’s something being hidden.

5 Likes

How is it not innocent? I am but a starcrossed lover wanting to prove my love.

5 Likes

Hm…I’ll be watching you, Alix…

4 Likes

While you’re at it, why don’t you help me by liking the first post too? :eyes:

6 Likes

Yes, I have some questions for Sadria.

4 Likes

:eyes:

3 Likes

this is so cute

5 Likes