A song for your story

I’m currently in the middle of creating a playlist for one of my books and thought this seemed like a fun idea so here we are.

To play leave a description of your story below and others will reply with a song or songs that they feel fits perfectly with your story.

6 Likes

The lighthearted fxf romance story takes a sharp turn into a domestic drama with heavy themes of forgiveness, responsibility, and independence.

2 Likes

These might not fit at all with your actual story but these are the ones I thought of with that information.

1 Like

A prince and a commoner, a queer forbidden romance, yet it feels so right.

2 Likes

The truth is far stranger and darker than you could ever imagine. But thanks for trying!

1 Like

Ah. Yeah, I didn’t even think dark with that description. I was thinking breakup songs were almost too out there for it (still included some though):joy:.

1 Like

It’s more like this kind of dark. But I like seeing people assumptions! Thank you for trying!

1 Like

I low-key want to try again but my mind is like “ah yes most be a thriller or a horror then.”

These, romance and sci-fi are my main genres :joy:

1 Like

You can try, but I am a master at misleading people. When and if it is finished, you will know exactly what I mean.

1 Like

Calling Friends!

@JohnnyTuturro
@HKelle
@Akje
@SayWatt

5 Likes

Well I ended up trying again :joy:

1 Like

Marvin Rios is lost without his one true love, Adrian. Everything is falling apart in front of him; the empire he’d meticulously built over the last ten years is crumbling before his very eyes, as reality turns to ashes and fades to grey. Hopeless and dismayed, he tries to lose himself in the ruse we call life, in a bid to find a distraction. Will he ever find happiness in the midst of the chaos surrounding him?

I will char any of you alive if you suggest Bad Bunny (Xanax Rabbit), Taylor Swift, James Arthur, or Ed Sheeran songs as a joke :flushed: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The tone is all over the place, like an old fairy tale. I’m talking pre-Grimm brothers, it’s fun but both childlike and dark. It’s hard to describe unless I explain everything, but let’s just say that, despite it being a very cute romance, it takes place in a very dark, very cynical world. I think that both playlists would work, but for different parts in the story.

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, showing my age, here.

3 Likes

And

4 Likes

I’ve heard of TATU before, they seem interesting.

I don’t know how they turned out, but they were hyped as gay for stage with boyfriends that they displayed for Mother Russia. They were big for about 5 years.

A lot of hype, really.

1 Like

And if I wanted to eff with you, it would be the romantic version of Skibidi by Little Big. I about died.

2 Likes