Advertise Your Off-Forum Book Club Here!

You are welcome to advertise your off-forums book club here.

Make sure you answer all of the questions below before you post:

1. What is the title of the club?
  2. How are books assigned to users?
  3. What is the time commitment required?
  4. If there is a genre focus, what is it?
  5. Are mature stories acceptable?
  6. Anything else users should know?

:wave: Hi everyone,

1. I am the founder of @lofibookclub (LFBC) on Wattpad! The title of the book club is LoFi Book Club
  2. We will have a group system where books will be assigned on a rotation depending on how many books are submitted to the pool of books for that week. Currently there are nine members, and submissions will be open until at least four books in total are in the book pool to be assigned. Each member should read two chapters per book assigned.
  3. It’s a weekly schedule, where each week is a new week and rotation of books. If there are not enough books, then we will go back to the same ones but onto the next chapters.
  4. Currently open to all genres.
  5. Yes, mature is acceptable.
  6. Welcome to LFBC everyone, and further rules or clarification can be found in the book for the book club itself :smiley:

Mod told me to advertise here, so here I am! If anyone uses Wattpad and wants to join a club, check this out: Read it and weep book club! - Open for new members

2 Likes

Hello everyone! :relaxed:

1. What is the title of the club?

Fantastic Specimens Book Club

1. How are books assigned to users?

Each member is assigned two books, one that is the known comment spam book and the other is for you and your partner!

1. What is the time commitment required?

We give everyone three weeks to complete their assignments, though we definitely allow for more time if that is necessary.

1. If there is a genre focus, what is it?

This is an all fantasy book club!

1. Are mature stories acceptable?

Sadly, no.

1. Anything else users should know?

FSBC used to be a completely forum-based book club that ran on Wattpad Writers before the shutdown. We have moved onto the normal Wattpad site now, and we are back and better than ever!

Do give us a peek! We are @Fantasticspecimens on Wattpad, and we would love to have more members!

Here’s a Link to The Book Club!

2 Likes