AMA: The Rat Girl (closed) please make sure to grab things for notes

That’s cool :grin:

They don’t even have puppies? :open_mouth: So, what creature is considered cute and cuddly in Alagossia and what do they look like?

lol, omg XD

Okay, so, how would each main character spend their internet time? What do they do?

1 Like

You should write it, then :wink:

Oh, stay in Wodeland. Maybe some day return to Earthland.

That’s exactly what it is! :grin: And the magick cannot affect those in the same family. Those in the same family can’t hurt each other.

You know, it might be interesting to explore a story of the “what happens afterwards” and show the character dealing with mental issues. During the adventure or the battle, they don’t have time to get therapy. But once it’s all done, they have time.

If written right, many people might find this interesting.

No, you’re fine :blush: I thought it was an interesting point of discussion. Why not? There are no rules to say we can’t go deep :wink:

1 Like

Okay, so, he turns into an animal with animal instincts, but his intelligence remains human. He’s a talking animal. But he takes special precautions not to alarm Bethany, so around her, and her only, he makes himself out to be a dumb bird. He can have a full-on human conversation and that’s revealed when Bethany’s mom calls and asks to talk to Marcus.

How can I explain this… it’s like a blackhole inside, squishing the power into small bits, so it can retain a lot of power. It looks like a giant mass of tangled rat bodies and not all of the bodies are intact. Pretty gruesome. The rats come from the surrounding lands which used to be rat lands. These rats act like a sponge in the inside walls and that’s where a lot of the power is stored.

Questions

1. Do Tateelu’s family know they have the child of a Moon Goddess?

2. What does a Moon Goddess do?

3. What does a Sun Goddess do?

4. How did each of them come to exist?

5. Is the Moon Goddess trying to kill the Sun Goddess or just weaken her?

6. How did the Moon Goddess have a child?

1 Like

Hi. I shall be back.

2 Likes

Nope. The animals on Alagossia WAY different and alien from the ones on Earth. The animals on Alagossia are called Vroks and there are different types depending on the location.

And figuring out what the Vroks look like is a chore in of itself. That is something I would have to be an excellent professional artist to make it happen.

The way they appear in my head is something I would have to really go into some detail of description to explain what they look like and that is hard.

Mangris are a Vrok typically found in between the Void’s Edge and the Horizon’s Abyss which are located in the continent of Vahlia.

Mangris are a larger mutated monster movie version of Big Bird from Sesame Street that feast on flesh and blood lesser Vroks or mortals. They nocturnal and attack in a group at night.

They are deadly as hell…

There is a search engine similar to Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc, but it takes a bit from each of those and are combined into one three that are used globally.

The names of those three, I need to get creative. LOL!
Computers, whether desktops/laptops/tablets, are much sleeker, futuristic versions of the newer models on Earth.

Depending on the character, they would do the same things most people on Earth search on the internet for…only a bit limited.

Like I’ve mentioned how Krieg would be astounded by sites like Amazon, Instagram, or something else.

Shopping sites likes Amazon and Ebay and Aliexpress are actual physical stores built like a department store/mall thing.

So, imagine Amazon as a combination of a department store (think Walmart and Target) and large mall.

However, most Alagossian used their version of the internet for a “last minute thing” or some times “to research important stuff”.

So, the Alagossian version of Amazon wouldn’t even have an online site. So, if they wanted to purchase something or their online store, which they couldn’t, they would have to go old school in that regard.

There are magical tech version of catalogues/magazines for the store and a phone numbers.

I shall explain more if you have questions, I think I went on for too long. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!

Exactly! Especially, if they character was looking for so much excitement in their life that having to go back to mundane Earth and finish where they left off, ruins them in a way where they are really searching for something meaningful.

Or due to all the stress and hell that character went through is still deeply affecting them that they get nightmares or some flashbacks that they need to chat with some professional.

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

Try it, and I may try drawing it :wink:

1 Like

It’s bizarre, because to any Alagossian the Vroks are just animal looking creatures or ordinary animals.

To an Earthling, the Alagossian animals are so bizarre and otherworldly, that even a cute and cuddly Vrok is unsettling to look at.

They aren’t quite eldritch-looking, but they are pretty out there.

Do they have feathers, wings, antlers, fur, scales, teeth, tongues, multiple heads…?? I need details.

1 Like

They can have those things depending on what species of Vrok they are, it is just a pain to describe it since they are just strange looking as fuck.

I am sorry that I am not helping much… LOL!

1 Like

I mean, well, you seem to see them :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you try describing one of them? Pick your favorite one. Start from the head.

Xelphies are a monstrous alien version of a stallion horse.

So, take a stallion and give it a monstrous alien form and larger than the largest horse that has ever existed on Earth. The babies are the size of a full adult stallion.

Also, Xelphies run at super high speed and are extremely destructive. When a bunch of Xelphies run together at intensely high speed, their gallops sounds like a horrible thunder storm.

Xelphies eat plants and fruits and sometimes insects.

So, when you look at a Xelphie, it like staring a horse with a scary as hell appearance that is so different from the horses on Earth.

It is nightmare inducing.

1 Like

They would try and figure out how it works and wonder if it can be used as a weapon.

It is highly unlikely that a 99 year old grandma would only then be put in extreme stress, danger, or even feel a strong emotion. The youngest witch so far is six years old. People believe that it is a divine or demonic phenomena, not very well understood.

She think it was cool, mess around with it, and inevitably break it on accident.

Usually she uses it to control the trajectory of thrown weapons to make them not hit her or her friends but she’ll find plenty of other applications along the way.

1 Like

Okay, try again XD I’m challenging you! You described what they are like, but not what they look like. Yes, an alien version of a stallion horse, but that’s still quite vague. Do they have fangs? Do they have tentacles coming out of weird places? Do they have eyes? Do they have many eyes?

I could describe what the Rat King looks like.

I can say it looks like thousands of rats squished together in a ball. If you look closely, you can see a severed head here, a limb there, some tails tangled, and legs twisted in awkward angles. Their fur is all black and their eyes are yellow or white. Their pink tongues loll out of their mouths. They all have fangs and are breathing. So, the entire Rat King looks like it’s rippling on the surface with all the breathing going on. The Rat King towers over the trees and many black tentacles spring from the massive ratty lump to capture souls and suck them out.

Could you try something like that?

1 Like

lol, I think it can definitely be used as a weapon, don’t you? XD

Don’t worry, there are plenty more where that comes from.

Interesting! But I’m wondering, like in battle, she can’t have her attention on everyone, right? Or can she protect multiple people at the same time?

1 Like

Okay, I need more questions :wink:

I shall return later.

2 Likes

Btw, this is

Bethany

Prince Marcus (formerly Marcus the Cockatoo)

Tarvius or Tar (formerly Meme the Cat)

1 Like

I shall try my best.
(This is not in the story and I wrote this on the fly/just winged it)

It’s like staring, staring in the blackest void, where the only light is an eerie red. An unsettling red, that gives you the absolute despair. The eye, those piercing red eyes, resemble pools of blood glistening in the darkness, is enough to make anyone quiver. The creature has an unsettling mist that surrounds and morphs in shape. The creature appears to be melting the more you stare, the mist makes it even more surreal. The creature might appear to be melting, but it is not. The longer you stare, the horse-like appearance becomes more apparent.

Is it a horse or a demonic entity that resembles a horse? The pitch black skin, the dark red eyes, the black mist, and melting yet unsettling appearance.

So much melting, so much mist, and so little time to get away.

Welp, I tried.

2 Likes

It requires a lot of focus and control of her anxiety to accomplish but she can eventually do it. It just takes a while because of her ever-present anxiety.

1 Like