AMA: The Rat Girl (closed) please make sure to grab things for notes

She has a massive sweeth tooth and also likes to train with her friends.

It is more or less Alternate Universe Earth and people evolved from the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees a long time ago.

It’s where all the angels and demons orginate. I’ll figure out more as the plot needs it.

1 Like

I need to explain this a little more. I was in a bit of a rush before :stuck_out_tongue:

So, at first, the rats were ruling Wodeland, and the Avians (winged people) were ruling Aardenland and used all the resources and destroyed the forests. So, they wanted Wodeland because it’s more fertile. So then there was a war between rats and Avians, and the Avians ultimately threw the rats out of Wodeland. The Avian royalty then rule Wodeland.

But then some rats created the Rat King at first for good, but then it turned evil and took over Wodeland. This would drive the Avians away, but also make it not safe for anyone except for worshippers (who would eventually be Rat King food). Aardenland became abandoned until the snakes and Scurries (rodents other than rats) took over.

So, right now, Wodeland is being kept in check by the remaining Avian army that worships the Rat King, and they are in conflict with the Avian army that doesn’t worship the Rat King.

No royalty rules Wodeland after the King and Queen Avians die because their children ditch them after they are taken by the Rat King.

There are two candidates that can rule Wodeland:

A descendant of the royal rats (it was originally rat land, so some think the rats should rule if the descendant returns) or the successor to the Avian King, Prince Gavius (because Avians had long ruled Wodeland, others think Wodeland belongs to Avians).

1 Like

That with all the power in the world (money and career wise), she can’t help people in are truly in need.

That her lies will somehow get her into serious trouble if she speaks too much or don’t do enough…

Her boredom ends up claiming her life and creating her to act on reckless behavior.

That her family ties to a certain Rhak is going to cause more harm than good.

I could have her carry around a locket that her mother gave her, being that she is the eldest daughter of her children.
The problem is that Jorildyn can’t open it until a certain day comes.

I could do that or I could not do that.

Her family is the Calverson family who are entrepreneurs who own a massive multi-trillion dollar business empire that expands across the three of the eight continents. There business consist of fashion/technology/cuisine/entertainment.

They were personally selected by the higher tiers in the Alagossian Imperial High Court, that to become a part of their court as “nobles”, just because they are personally liked by the Sovereign and their court.

Jorildyn mother is the second wife of her father. Rumia (Jorilydn’s mama) was a upper-middle class woman who married a man to a was the heir of a insanely wealthy family.

Jorildyn has an older brother and younger sister.

Taking walking.
Getting fresh air as much as she can.
Taking naps (because the girl is rather fond of sleeping even if it doesn’t look like it).

1 Like

Monkeys may exist in the world, but I don’t have them in the story because I don’t like monkeys :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What is her ultimate dream dessert?

From what point in the evolution did they evolve differently?

I see. So, the angels and demons, do they visit this Alternate Universe Earth often? Does everyone on this earth planet believe in their existence? What does Elena think?

1 Like

My universtiy has a massive primatology program so I don’t like monkeys as much as some people do.

Do treeshrews count as monkeys for you or no?

1 Like

I like lockets. They are a nice touch to a character :grin:

What are their names and do they all get along? What does Jorildyn think of her brother and sister?

Well then, Jorildyn can join Tar in his sun naps. Tar (previously called Meme, MC Bethany’s black cat) loves to nap in the sun and this comes from his feline tendencies.

1 Like

Have you ever seen a donut cake before? Not just a cake with a hole in it, but a combination donut and cake!

About the same as they did in our world, maybe there’s a tiny bit of variation.

Too often, some would say. People are beginning to believe that the end is nigh.

Believe? What use is it to believe when you can experience their effects first-hand! :awesome: The demons, low-ranking, are most obvious, however, angels work in more subtle and specific ways, being God’s messengers.

She is very disturbed by the state of the world.

There’s such a thing? :open_mouth:

Apparently, a treeshrew is a kind of squirrel and not a true shrew, according to Wiki.

That means they can be included as a Scurry (the giant clan of rodents other than rats).

1 Like

Does your world have monkeys?

1 Like

Primatology makes up a big portion of Anthropology in the US.

So treeshrews would be a scurry but not lemurs?

1 Like

Sanev is the older brother.
Tessalyn is the younger sister.

Nothing much. They are either good or whatever, depending on her mood and what she is doing.

Jorildyn is a bit distant from her family because she is always sorta in her own little world

At least her family is loving and supportive of her and each other.

Jorildyn has other siblings, but she barely speaks to them.

That’s great and all, but to add that feature when I am two chapters into the story, is just weird even if I am to only one who will see this.

I’ll consider it in chapter three…

2 Likes

Monkeys don’t exist in Alagossia or would make sense in my world.

I rather not have Earth and all it crap entering my ficitonal haven.

No offense.

1 Like

I just had to ask because I like animals. What sort of animals are allowed?

1 Like

The ones that are bizarre and non-Earthlike or from Earth…period.

The animals are called Vroks and they are different types.
Like these two listed below.

Xelphs are creepy eldritch looking stallions and Mangras are a bloodthirsty mutated Bird Bird on too many steroids.

2 Likes

Are there any domesticated animals?

1 Like

Like animals that can be kept as household pets?

I am going to be honest, the only pets that people on Alagossia are meant to be used with a clear purpose and not for “I like animals, so I want to have one.”

Even a cute and cuddly Vrok is fearsome in it’s own way.

Everything is connected in ways that can be potentially scary…when thinking about.

THANK FLIPPING GOD I AM NOT SHOWING THIS TO ANYBODY!!!

2 Likes

Right.

2 Likes

Alright, I need more questions to give more questions :wink:

Btw, I wrote out all the characters mentioned in the story and realized I need to make a Mosspetal family tree because it’s so complicated with all the sets of twins :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Alright here come some random ass questions:

For Bethany:

1.What is her favorite thing to eat?
2.What’s her favorite color?
3.Does she have a possibly romantic interest or was dating someone briefly?
4.Is she actually smarter than she appears?
5.Can she stand up for herself verbally or physically when she needs to?
6.What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to her that nobody know and she will take to her grave?
7.Is the relationship with her mother strained or great?
8.Is she insecure about her heroic duties and herself overall?
9.Does she come close to death in the story, but of course doesn’t die?
10.Was there a person she couldn’t save or help and felt terrible about it or realized it couldn’t be done and moved on?

Bonus question:
11.When she smiles, is it charming or weird to people? Which is it?

1 Like