An adorable scenario, I suppose!

Let’s say you have an overly sweet, loving, and kind grandma or grandpa who every time you visit them, they spoil you rotten with love and plenty of good food. But you are older now and its time that you tell them enough of the spoiling and making you fat. You still love them dearly, but they baby you and want to make you plump because it is cute to them. How do you kindly tell them to stop without hurting their feelings?

So, any thoughts? No, I am not in this situation. LOL!
What do you think?

3 Likes

I never would. My great grandmother firmly believed that appetite grows as you eat. She fed everyone and for her it was a joy to cook like home made noodles and expect her grand children and great children over and give them treats. Accept gifts, fast later. It’s the most efficient way to diet anyway, because humans naturally are built to go through periods of starvation and gluttony.

4 Likes

That is really sweet.
:blush:

2 Likes

40 years down the road I still remember how her chicken soup smelled and that way she handed you the small box of special candy before you left. There was always one for every one of her great grand kids.

3 Likes

This is really beautiful. I like your great grandmother already. LOL!

2 Likes

@DomiSotto I’d kill for a grandma like that.

Unfortunately, my abuela is more like this, except she would pour expensive carbonated water over soda. Yes, she is crazy.

2 Likes

Well, that was a weird video. Like I got nothing else to say about it.
LOL!

1 Like

Even the original video was frickin bizarre

1 Like

It depends on the temperament of the character and their situation in life.

“Grams, if I want to get pregnant this year, I need to eat diverse foods, just like you make, but not so much I make a food baby and not a real baby.”

1 Like

LOL!

That sounds cute and funny!

Character characters just drive things along. They are often your sidekicks, though.

1 Like