closed x-x

request from ana naoW

:frowning: m’sad

Does the story need to be posted, love?

nah, i would prefer it to be posted within a short time but idm really

Hi again, I’m trying to request but I’m unsure where to put my information within the form. Where do I start after the [u] or before?

put your text after the square under the [u] bit
wriBKpCxZf

boop

<span style="font-size:;display:block;width:75%;background:#EEF4E8;margin:auto;padding:5px 12px;line-height:17px">

<span style="font-size:16px;font-family: courier new;">**[color=#845E8F]R[/color][color=#786393]E[/color][color=#6C6898]Q[/color][color=#606D9D]U[/color][color=#5472A1]E[/color][color=#4877A6]S[/color][color=#3C7CAB]T[/color][color=#3081B0].[/color][color=#2486B4]E[/color][color=#188BB9]X[/color][color=#0C90BE]E[/color]**</span>
<span style="font-size:11px;font-family: calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#181005;display:block">
[u]**COVER**[/u]
( x ) FAKE | () REAL
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
[u]TITLE: Nightmare King
■
[u]SUBTITLE:*Enter the Twisted World of the Nightmare King*
■
[u]AUTHOR:Serpent Long
■
[u]COLORS/MOOD: Deep Blue, Black, Bone White, Natural Browns
■
[u]THEME: Melancholic, Ancient, Powerful
■
[u]GENRE: High Fantasy, Character Study, Horror
■
[u]IDEAS: Skulls, Centipedes, Sharks, Evergreen Forest, Flanged Mace
■
[u]INSPIRATION:

![image|350x499](upload://3GK2uiVXZ8GCrtvyNcRDm7wgLPp.jpeg)
![image|315x499](upload://wMLWLKzoyEtJJk4ZM29OD17e2lP.jpeg)
![image|350x499](upload://fPIugz88NFxcyeXwVx6eY3YUHFb.jpeg)
![image|414x414](upload://bB71S2364ygjtG4b6S7Aybm9Ur6.jpeg)
![image|365x500](upload://7fs68CcbVyMGqD6WgWvEEqsvshg.jpeg)
![image|300x300](upload://ySceRt5W6QAoYwYtk4QC2urapzm.jpeg)

■

[u]OTHER: Sorry for not being able to link the images from pinterest. I hope this isn't too much for you. 
■
1 Like

why’d you put it in a code block? :sweat: can you remove the `` parts please? also, text should be next to the square, pictured here

1 Like

I just did as I was told. I copied everything.

1 Like

ah ic, i made a mistake with the form, hold on this is the correct link for the form, sorry. text should still be after the square tho. sorry for the hassale. i can’t see the inspo rn so i can’t decide whenever to accept or not

1 Like

Oh, sorry for the inconvience

no worries, you helped me catch my mistake, it’s all good, just remove the ``` at the top and bottom and should be good

1 Like

bop

bumpo

REQUEST.EXE

COVER
( x ) FAKE | ( ) REAL
╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌
TITLE:
■ Song Bird
SUBTITLE:*
■ N/A
AUTHOR:
■ Bella Swan
COLORS/MOOD:
colours
THEME:
■ sad, despair, broken
GENRE:*
■ thriller
IDEAS:
■ so the fake plot i just came up with is a pianist who is forced to go through strenuous practice until her hands bleed. she’s a prodigy. so an idea is a girl crying as music notes are coming out of her open head with a piano in the background very opaque.
INSPIRATION:*

inspo
OTHER:
■ lavender

1 Like

RESPONSE.EXE

hey!
thanks for the fake! your pintrest link doesn’t work tho

le boop

boop snoop

what about now?