closed x-x

<span style="font-size:;display:block;width:75%;background:#EEF4E8;margin:auto;padding:5px 12px;line-height:17px">

<span style="font-size:16px;font-family: courier new;">**[color=#845E8F]R[/color][color=#786393]E[/color][color=#6C6898]Q[/color][color=#606D9D]U[/color][color=#5472A1]E[/color][color=#4877A6]S[/color][color=#3C7CAB]T[/color][color=#3081B0].[/color][color=#2486B4]E[/color][color=#188BB9]X[/color][color=#0C90BE]E[/color]**</span>
<span style="font-size:11px;font-family: calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#181005;display:block">
[u]**COVER**[/u]
( x ) FAKE | () REAL
β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ
[u]TITLE: Nightmare King
β– 
[u]SUBTITLE:*Enter the Twisted World of the Nightmare King*
β– 
[u]AUTHOR:Serpent Long
β– 
[u]COLORS/MOOD: Deep Blue, Black, Bone White, Natural Browns
β– 
[u]THEME: Melancholic, Ancient, Powerful
β– 
[u]GENRE: High Fantasy, Character Study, Horror
β– 
[u]IDEAS: Skulls, Centipedes, Sharks, Evergreen Forest, Flanged Mace
β– 
[u]INSPIRATION:

![image|350x499](upload://3GK2uiVXZ8GCrtvyNcRDm7wgLPp.jpeg)
![image|315x499](upload://wMLWLKzoyEtJJk4ZM29OD17e2lP.jpeg)
![image|350x499](upload://fPIugz88NFxcyeXwVx6eY3YUHFb.jpeg)
![image|414x414](upload://bB71S2364ygjtG4b6S7Aybm9Ur6.jpeg)
![image|365x500](upload://7fs68CcbVyMGqD6WgWvEEqsvshg.jpeg)
![image|300x300](upload://ySceRt5W6QAoYwYtk4QC2urapzm.jpeg)

β– 

[u]OTHER: Sorry for not being able to link the images from pinterest. I hope this isn't too much for you. 
β– 
1 Like

why’d you put it in a code block? :sweat: can you remove the `` parts please? also, text should be next to the square, pictured here

1 Like

I just did as I was told. I copied everything.

1 Like

ah ic, i made a mistake with the form, hold on this is the correct link for the form, sorry. text should still be after the square tho. sorry for the hassale. i can’t see the inspo rn so i can’t decide whenever to accept or not

1 Like

Oh, sorry for the inconvience

no worries, you helped me catch my mistake, it’s all good, just remove the ``` at the top and bottom and should be good

1 Like

bop

bumpo

REQUEST.EXE

COVER
( x ) FAKE | ( ) REAL
β•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œβ•Œ
TITLE:
β–  Song Bird
SUBTITLE:*
β–  N/A
AUTHOR:
β–  Bella Swan
COLORS/MOOD:
β–  colours
THEME:
β–  sad, despair, broken
GENRE:*
β–  thriller
IDEAS:
β–  so the fake plot i just came up with is a pianist who is forced to go through strenuous practice until her hands bleed. she’s a prodigy. so an idea is a girl crying as music notes are coming out of her open head with a piano in the background very opaque.
INSPIRATION:*
β– 

inspo
OTHER:
β–  lavender

1 Like

RESPONSE.EXE

hey!
thanks for the fake! your pintrest link doesn’t work tho

le boop

boop snoop

what about now?

nope, make sure the link is public ig

it’s not my pin i’ll just save it

ooh, that’s purdy. link is in your og req please. also don’t expect something as pretty im, a noob

1 Like

no worries! i love giving fake requests, i’m just happy to help out

1 Like

boop

gay bump

ah, sorry, forgot the mention, i don’t do covers with celebrities. thanks for requesting anyway