🤯 Any other AI art addicts here? 🤯

I really like the first one. Does it do only one character at a time?

1 Like

You can try to get more people but it gets harder to generate something well refined or even anatomically correct the more you ask of it.

I was able to get a few nice couples but never the couples I want. It becomes a game of chance whereas when you ask for one specific portrait, you’re more likely going to get what you want.

For example, took me a while to land on a good prompt but finally got one,

Portrait of elderly Indian man in purple hat autumn

Let’s experiment. I know you didn’t ask for this experiment but now I’m on a mission.

It took a few tries but I was able to double him up.

Portrait of two elderly Indian men in purple hat autumn

But when you try to make them into two different people, it gets tricky.

Portrait of elderly Indian man in purple hat and elderly white man autumn

It kept giving me one indian man.
The closest I got is this.

Two Indian elders with white hair.
Lol

I guess it’s easier if you’re trying to generate something more common.

Another experiment. Oh, this was harder than I thought. Took a lot of tries to get to a working prompt.

Portrait of elderly Indian couple autumn

Portrait of elderly Indian gay couple autumn

So the verdict is in. You can create a couple as long as you’re asking for the same type of a person and you’re not picky about what type of a couple you get.

1 Like

If you can see this, someone make a literal Elvish Presley.

1 Like

Dall-e 2 has made it into NightCafe. I can’t wait to try out how those two work together.

@J.L.O a pun art! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think the poster missed the pun.

2 Likes

I tried Dall-e on NightCafe a couple of times and I think I finally see how to use it.

I like creative AI generations which is why I add a bunch of details to my prompts and let AI pick and choose from them until it lands on something interesting. That doesn’t work well with Dall-e. Simple is better with that tool.

For example, AI really struggles with snails. I tried creating my snail with Dream in the past too and I was getting similar “creative” results as this (stable on NightCafe).

or

Really cool results but it does not resemble a snail.

I tried the last prompt with Dall-e. Results were blurry, unclear. So I simplified the prompt, and at last, Dall-e gave me a snail.

So the verdict is in. If Stable struggles creating something, Dall-e might do it.
Stable is still my go-to though because I like the creative results. And sometimes, the results are totally not what I was looking for but they’re so awesome, I’m happy anyway.
For example, these two happy accidents:

I realized that she would work well as Bryde in my other story so there’s great use for her.

or this one.

I was trying to create a cool clock but it took the term “clock face” literally. lol. Results are so cool though, I love these creative clocks.

1 Like

Some of the stuff I asked for this past week.

2 Likes

I did NOT ask for a CreepyMartiniTM

2 Likes

I spent way too many credits on trying to create myself. I tried to feed it my picture and also just create myself from prompt. No success yet though a few nice portraits came out of it.

Here are just a few.

None of these really look like me though a couple came close. And of course, all of them look about 20 years younger, lol.

2 Likes

You know, this one has probably the closest to my face shape, even the glasses look similar to my current glasses, and even eyebrows are similar. Probably the nose is the biggest difference, and of course, my hair never looks this fancy. It was from a prompt, no picture given, so it’s pretty impressive.

And though I can’t rewind time to look like I’m 20, It definitely makes me wonder what I’d look like as a blonde.

2 Likes

Tonight on AI news, Nightcafe has been doing these challenges where they give you a prompt, you submit a creation and then the community votes. The winners score credits.

I got top 20% several times already, once I got 10%, and once I even had 5% - on the Ancient Ruins prompt.

Today’s prompt is Castles.
Hmmm. I might give this one a try.

In other news, I managed to log myself out of Dream and I can’t seem to get back into my profile. I think I saved all the images I wanted to save but this kind of sucks.

So let this be a cautionary tale for you all. Save whatever images you like because you never know if you’ll have access to it tomorrow.

But where will I put them all??? I have sooo many by now and I love them all. They’re all my babies.

2 Likes

unnamed

Saw Shadiversity make a video on ai generated swords, many of them are absolute ambomninatioms. Want the link?

2 Likes

My latest pursuit that made me spend over 40 night cafe credits and after running out, I ultimately still had to use hundreds of Dream generations for is Jasper. Jasper is an Incubus demon and he’s my MC’s father.

I wanted to share to show how much effort takes to create these images.

Before I ran out of credits, the best Jasper images I got out of that fiasco were created with Dalle, not the most imaginative but they sort of have his vibe:

and

Not bad, but not the Jasper I imagined.

So I tried to create Jasper out of a prompt in Dream (no luck), and I tried to create him out of one of the many images I’ve created of my MC. Unfortunately, every time I mentioned “demon” in the prompt, Dream kept interpreting it as an angry demon face and that doesn’t represent Jasper at all. He’s supposed to be seductive and ageless. He’s 300+ years old but should look fairly young because his race doesn’t age. And he should look not too different from my MC. I have hundreds of my MC’s images so he doesn’t have one definite face but still, there’s a certain feel I have for what he’d look like and it took a long time to get his father.

Eventually, I’ve used a mashup of my teenage MC’s image plus a demon image derived from that image and then mashed them together with pixlr/e just to get my MC + horns.

and
mashed to create

And after many regenerations in Dream, I finally got these two which could work as Jasper.

Still not sure which one should be the official Jasper. Both could work, depending on how demon-like I want him to be, but overall, I’m pretty happy with the result.

It was just frustrating how long it took to get there. Fantasy races remain to be really difficult.

Hmm. I just noticed the fake writing over one of the Jasper images. I could overlay them, I guess, to get rid of that. Sigh. No matter how much time I spend on getting AI to do what I want it to do, it always takes manual image manipulation for the finishing touches. AI, you still got a long way to go.

2 Likes

He looks like a satyr

Yeah, I can see that. No hooves though. He has a demon tail instead.

1 Like

Full Jasper.

Hungry Jasper.

2 Likes

It reminds me of Buffy vampire lore (face changes as they get their vamp on).

It’s certainly something to consider - should Jasper’s appearance change? But he wouldn’t become an ugly demon.

The lore I created is basically that Incubi are everyone’s type and everyone finds them attractive.
I was considering doing that without any facial changes other than them knowing how to adjust their seduction methods based on whoever they’re trying to seduce.

I wrote one scene like that already and I think it works, but I haven’t had anyone read Jasper scenes yet so I’m not sure if it comes through to anyone other than me. :joy:

1 Like

I usually play it as partially psychic. You see what they project, and while the true face may be pretty, its more noticeable that that ain’t kosher.

Which means if you write a person with near perfect imperviousness to being tricked like that, they would see the real face. Then you could decide on adversary or “love you no matter what”.

2 Likes

I just made my incubi and suucubi have a true form that looks like a demon ghost chihuahua.

2 Likes

Apple headed yappers?

1 Like