Any Webtoon Fans?

I haven’t heard of any of those and dang it I already read so many, it’s hard to keep up. :laughing: Glad to know I’m not the only one with an addiction to Webtoons though.

1 Like

I’m subscribed to half of those, but I haven’t been able to keep up with them. They’re on my “Some day” list. :laughing: Surviving Romance was completely not what I expected, and when the twist came, I was like, this is so goood! But I’ve fallen behind on episodes. (sigh)

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m very busy reading One Piece. I do wish to make a webtoon or the like one day.

1 Like

Oh wow, sounds kind of scary haha. Is that on Webtoons or somewhere else? :thinking:

1 Like

You have just about all the same favorites I do. I have found my people! :laughing: Are you a fast pass on any of them?

2 Likes

That is actually a very valid, and awesome excuse. One Piece is one of my favorite anime. If I were stuck on an island with just one anime, it’d probably be that one. :heart:

1 Like

I’m scared lol I don’t expect too many dramas to turn out good. Most of them don’t. :see_no_evil: I’d be tempted to at least try it and see if they butchered one of my beloved series. :smiley: They’ve gotta get the magic and Heinrey right.

1 Like

Lehzin (probably spelt wrong) in the mature section. You definitely need to pay to access those (or read illegally)

2 Likes

Sksk as long as they don’t try to make (T)rashta or the emperor dude likable, I’m good

2 Likes

oooh, really? :eyes: I haven’t heard of that yet but not really looking forward to it too much since I prefer the webtoons XD wbu?

:joy: woohoo! high five! :raised_hand:
Nah, I’m not, right now I have all the webtoons I’m reading memorized by when they update so it’s easier for me to not try to speed ahead xD (as much as I’d like to :pleading_face: / and speaking of updates…do you read Secret Playlist? :eyes:)

2 Likes

Charles, all the way :relieved:

1 Like

I’m pretty much fine with anything. As long as they keep it like the webtoon (and not make any of the antagonists likable), I’ll just see how it goes lol

2 Likes

I’m reading and mostly keeping up with Not Even Bones, School Bus Graveyard, Muted, Acception, and Boyfriends right now, and enjoying them all!

4 Likes

Ah, nope. Haven’t heard of Secret Playlist. So many things to read! :sob:

I know what you mean by the fast pass. I never used to fast pass either but the new seasons of Lore Olympus and Midnight Poppy Land are too good. I couldn’t resist haha I give myself like a 5 dollar budget monthly and I specifically save up coins just for those. :laughing: Everything else is a waiting game.

2 Likes

Lol same! But I’m scared. I know he has to be the second lead and they’re gonna find some reason for them not to work out. :laughing: I liked Link in the beginning but then he pulled that, “Suddenly I’m not attracted to you even though I was leading you on this whole time,” BS and I was like, nope! I’m not sure Mongie can handle Charles though. I think she’ll explode the next time they (cough) spends time together.

1 Like

Right? :laughing: The challenge would be to really capture the passive aggressiveness of all of their behavior. The Emperor’s oblivious slights/insults, Trashta’s fake innocence, and Navier’s moments where she drops the mic.

2 Likes

true, seeing the antags suddenly glorified feels a bit off putting LOL

Ikr! I love Webtoon :joy:
oooh, that sounds like a pretty good plan xD I gotta hurry up and catch up with Lore Olympus hehe xD (but then at the same time I don’t bc I don’t want to wait after a cliffhanger LOL xD)

3 Likes

WhY iS sTrAy SoUlS nOt On yOuR LiSt?

2 Likes

Lol it’s a cliffhanger either way. Except if you don’t fast pass regularly, and you really can’t wait for the next update, you can fast pass 1 episode to satisfy the cliffhanger anxiety haha unless the next episode has another cliffhanger. That’s the only downside to fast pass. There’s no next episode if you really want to know what happens next. :laughing: :weary:

It is now. :wink: The art looks amazing. :heart_eyes: Just subscribed to Muted, School Bus Graveyard, and Not Even Bones. OMG my list is getting longer, how am I going to read all this? :laughing:

Well, since I’m getting new series to add to my addiction, let me mention some others that weren’t on my original post.

• See you in my 19th life (by the same person that does, “It’s a good day to be a dog” or something like that.)
  • Just subscribed to Batman: Wayne Family Adventures bc of course, Batman!
  • The Gentle Way ( This is actually a canvas series, but it’s really cute, and hilarious! Beyond hilarious. Also teaches you stuff about Judo.)
  • Act like you love me
  • When Jasy Whistles
  • His Majesty’s Proposal
  • Men of the Harem (same person that does Remarried Empress)
  • Nice to meet you
  • Seasons of Blossom
  • Love me Knot
  • Little Rain
  • Get Schooled
  • Spells from Hell
  • Shadow Bride
  • The Kiss Bet (on break)
  • The strongest florist

And believe it or not, I still have more on my list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes