Apology to Luca ⚱

Luc ,  

I’m sorry about that      .           scared                    and          tor                  me                              … n t       . So much                                                     haywire.       Sadria…             … a lot           

project                                 . Magic                                                                    .          …                   ing       .      stop                                           I know             focus             ,             you or me                                                     .

the Great Wizard       ,                    .                        …                                    book                                      .

again.   promise.

…             me?

Sign  ,

24 Likes

I KNEW IT!!!
I got here first hehehehe
I hope Luca forgives you, You were pressured by our head and your mentor so it is not your fault Jordania.

2 Likes

aww … this is so sweet. I hope Luca forgives you.

3 Likes

I don’t trust a single word she says. :eyes:

#arrestJordy

4 Likes

IT’S ALL A PART OF HER TACTICS!

Beware! :eyes:

2 Likes

Okay okay hear me out. If they do make up, Luca will be distracted and then they won’t work on their project and then all magic will die!

It’s what evil Jordy wants. That was her plan all along!

3 Likes

Why not?

Huh?

I agree with that, time is precious. we only have until the end of October.

Uhm…WHAT?

1 Like

NO?? JORDY WAS NOT TO BLAME. GOOD INTENTIONS.

1 Like

Oh? What makes you think that? :eyes:

2 Likes

Okay okay, What are your reasons for Jordania to be guilty?

I already wrote it in “Regarding Luca” thread.

1 Like

SHE WAS SAD AND EMOTIONAL AND DISTRAUGHT AND GENERALLY SPEAKING YOU DON’T GET YOUR CRUSHES THROWN INTO JAIL INTENTIONALLY

1 Like

What if the whole crush thing is a lie? :eyes:

2 Likes

”Generally speaking.” What if I want to be locked up? :eyes:

2 Likes

𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓽𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓾𝓱…𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓼𝓸…𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱

1 Like

Then that is your own business

1 Like

I call lie. :relieved:

1 Like

Why bother though