Arrest Jordania

While everyone was protesting to release Luca, no one was talking about the real culprit, Jordania! Here, students can finally bring attention to who’s behind all this!

Jordania has been frustrated with Ms. Librarian recently and wished to trade mentors with Luca. Luca refused, and soon after, they were arrested by Jordania! Wanting to trade mentors is one thing, but framing Luca crosses the line! Jordy also talked about how unsatisfied she was with her mentor at the Fat Cat Shrine, which happened to get mysterious smoke and a note from Raza.

Furthermore, she brought the fertilizer to the Greenhouse on many occasions, and we all know about the tragic event that happened there.

There are so many things Jordania is likely to be guilty of, including framing Luca, being involved in Sadria’s death, or communicating with Raza.

I’m sure the other students will agree with me when I say

ARREST JORDANIA!

#arrestJordy
#illigalizeHummingbirdJuice

5 Likes

Le gasp

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more!

#arrestJordy
#illigalizeHummingbirdJuice

2 Likes

Wait, wait, wait, I’m so behind. Why are we arresting Jordania? Don’t arrest Jordania!

2 Likes

And wait, i thought Raza was good?

2 Likes

We are arresting her because she’s evil. Arrest Jordy!

2 Likes

Wait, she’s evil? :open_mouth: But…that can’t be

1 Like

She could even be responsible for the fires! Remember when Alix said they loved Jordy? Now someone is burning down the love letter to Sadria!

4 Likes

And we had trust in you :pleading_face:

1 Like

Exactly! That’s what I’ve been saying!

4 Likes

Look at this! This one is one fire and it’s the apology to Luca! I’ll bet Jordania is burning this one too

1 Like

Ikr! Self sabotage!

1 Like

It would be the perfect way to play it! Acting like she’s sorry for framing Luca, and then burning the note after she got enough likes to regain their trust!

2 Likes

Exactly! She is chaotic evil!

2 Likes

Raza is good!
Please! it is not Jordy!

1 Like

No!

1 Like

B-but she was injured! Nobody would hurt themselves!

It is Not!

Nooooo! Stop it Ambassadors!

NO! don’t say it! She is innocent! It is not true! It is not true!

1 Like

khm Arrest her. khm

2 Likes

Magical Mecha Merlin makes me merry!

Magical Mecha Merlin makes me merry:3