art but its free // cfc but accepting sketches

I shall manifest blueberry muffin energy in the hopes you can get one soon

if you insist then take my sincerest thanks these images mean a lot to me and ofc i will credit it wherever I use it!! Thank you so much again and I"m happy i was able to provide a learning curve hahah

1 Like

i might try and experiment with some funky lighting then, no promises tho~

and yeah! i won’t lie i haven’t listened to very much by him but he’s really good, he featured in a youtube video with some of my favorite youtubers and that shit was hilarious lmfao.

1 Like

we prayin :pray:

this goes both ways, thank u for requesting and i’m very happy that you liked him :’’)

1 Like

I am excited lol

Edamame is good too. Yeah, it is so funny lol. He seems chill, though, compared to most rappers.

1 Like

he definitely is, he was SO chill in the video despite the people he was with were literal crack heads. i’m referencing this video btw :^)

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve requested any villain character art before :eyes: interested?

Name: Damon

Age: well in the series he goes from early twenties to late twenties but you can make him 23

Hair: Bright white, short, and finger-combed.

Eyes: Sharp, almond-shaped, and ruby red (or blood red, whichever you prefer)

Skin: Smooth and very pale

Anything else about physical appearance: He’s got really pale skin and a sinister vibe. And a deep voice (not sure if that helps but just throwing that in there XD). I’d say he’s white-passing (the story he’s in is not set on Earth). Usually wears a white sweater and dark grey jeans. I usually picture him with either a serious, contemplative face, or with a slight closed-mouth devilish smirk (you can choose whichever). And if you want, you can make his lips dark red because he sustains himself by drinking blood.

Personality: He’s sadistic, power-hungry, cunning, and amoral. Would not hesitate to do anything to get what he wants. He’s also talented at magic—too bad that he’s using it for evil.

References:

This artbreeder pic of him is very close to what he looks like.

Shirt reference:

Body type reference:

Thanks for considering! :slight_smile:

(also the next time I’ll pop into Wacky will either be this Saturday or the Saturday after that, likely the latter because I got three exams next week, so if I don’t respond that’s probably because I’m not here :sweat_smile: so no rush, if you decide to do it!)

1 Like

Can I request two characters? You can choose whichever you want to do, or both, I don’t mind.

Name: Sara (primary. She has a lot of names)
Ethnicity: looks like an Indian American from our world.
Skin: Like the second or third in the image.

Eyes: hazel - brown
Hair: Dark brown - looks almost black, but not quite.
Build: Angular face, Muscular, but inconspicous.
Dress: like the image

Background: rough, dirt roads, some silhouettes of people in the distance, maybe a cart of cycle behind her. The background has to look decript. I’d also be find with just a textured background, it just has to look decript and run down.Something like this: image
Or you could do a dark textured background with cell bars, and a weapon that she’s holding, a knife, if possible.
Lighting for her is the grimy, dust motes type with a grim, dark look. Go with whatever you think is best.
Lighting ref (if you want it): image
Face ref: image

Name: Malika
Ethnicity: Indian
Skin: Dark - tone 4 or 6 from the image in the first character’s details
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Hair: Black, in a hairstyle similar to the image - basically a bun with a braid that’s almost waist-length.
Build: Round face, skinny, but has a manipulative / fierce expression.
Dress: like the image, but it doesn’t have to be so detailed, of course. And she’s also wearing a lot of ornaments.
Background: like the image, except she’s standing behind the arch, if possible. Or just go with the arch at the periphery of the image, and leave the rest textured. image
I want lighting to be really sunny on this one, like the rays of dawn hitting the apex of the oraments in her head / crowning her in a halo from behind.
Lighting ref: image
Face ref: image

Feel free to experiment, I want to see your creation. And if something isn’t working out, I don’t mind you trying something else, the ideas I have aren’t set in stone.

PS: sorry the lighting refs don’t really have people in them for you to reference :sweat:

Edit: Here’s the pinterest board for the wip if you wanna get the vibe

2 Likes

good luck with your exams!! i believe in u!!!
in that case i might wait a day or two before trying your req :>

2 Likes

hey! these are just headshot sketches to practice lighting, as you can see from previous reqs that i tended to leave hair/chest pretty barebones, meaning to say that i don’t even do anything to the background, for three reasons: the one i just listed, the fact that the face takes up most of the space that you wouldn’t even see much of the back, and the fact i have NO experience in drawing any of that whatsoever ^^;; if you’re okay with that i’ll gladly still try out your req, all i ask is for a possible face reference :>

2 Likes

I don’t mind any of that! The backgrounds were there just in case you want to make any, I don’t mind no backgrounds, either.
Face refs:
for the first:
Like this, but with hazel-brown eyes.

for the second:
pretty much like this

Do you want me to add these to the original form?

1 Like

I couldn’t decide which one to post so I just included both of my main characters from my NaNo project. Feel free to do both, one or neither.

Name: Elijah

Outfit: basically any black clothing

Skin: fair

Eyes: deep set, brown

Hair: Dark brown or black medium length hair

Physical Appearance: smirks a lot, 6’2, muscular, diamond shaped face

Personality: friendly, outgoing, nurturing, hiding a dark secret

References: I’m basically going off of Adam Driver as Kylo Ren

Name: Rowan

Outfit: white dress shirt or a red and black flannel

Skin: tan

Hair: Dark blonde short hair

Physical Appearance: muscular, has a slit in his left eyebrow, 6’1, green eyes

Personality: loner, obsessed with the towns serial killer, private investigator

References: Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester

2 Likes

you don’t have to, but that’d be super useful, thank u! :>

1 Like

ty for the request! i’ll get back to you abt them later when/if i finish my current reqs :>

1 Like

hewwo! it’s art time in General!

today was my grandmothers 61st birthday, and as she only speaks spanish meaning i have extremely limited communication with her as i don’t speak it, i have No Clue what she’s into. so i tried drawing her a portrait! i went home before i could draw her glasses which sucked, but i’m pretty proud of myself. i managed to paint without still using my sketch overtop - it’s not the greatest, but i’m proud that i’m slowly stepping out of my comfort zone :’) i want to show the paint and sketch bc it’s so fuckin funny how different she looks

my grandfather said it looked like fuckin michael jackson and im going to remember that forever

7 Likes

hyello just noting that i wont be doing all my requests immediately as they do drain me a bit however i am now accepting quick messy sketches whenever :]

3 Likes

Done!

1 Like

hewwo sorry for proofing for a few days, i’ve just got sudden heavy artblock but i really want to finish these requests so i will try my best to resume them soon :>

4 Likes

Thanks! One of them went better than last time :slight_smile: take your time! I can’t wait to see what you’d come up with

Those look awesome!

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s so realistic and so cool! :open_mouth: (didn’t realize this thread was so old. Hope she liked the drawing :blush: )