Ask me anything about COLD CREEK

banner

MATURE | SUMMARY
RAIDAN MORITA becomes the next “Provider” for a sadistic breeding farm, where he and three other people are kept there only for the profit and disposal of psychopathic killers. He is forced to co-habitate with Ava Mills, a young woman struggling with fertility and the mysterious Roe Seo-jun, his assigned handler.

The three develop an unbreakable friendship and, together, they create a plan to overturn the house of horrors.

Characters:
Raidan Morita - Main character. Mid-20’s. Intelligent, stoic, and intuitive. Suffers from major mental disorders (depression, anxiety, and OCD).
Roe Seo-jun - Second main character. Early 20’s. Very clever, comedic, and sensitive.
Ana Mills - Supporting character. Early 20’s. Timid, sweet, and tough.

Questions for you:
What are your worst fears?
Would you try and escape or stay, and if you stay, why?
Which character do you relate to?
Would you like to do a beta read trade?

1 Like

Answers:

1. My worst fears are heights, lots of tiny spiders, I know they’re basic but :woman_shrugging:
  2. I would problably stay as I would be too scared of getting caught if I’d try to escape
  3. Roe Seo-jun
  4. I could be a beta reader as this is such an interesting idea, but I don’t have any of my own stories in english so :’)
2 Likes

I’m terrified of heights!! And I think I’d plot how to escape, but would be too afraid to try them :confused: Seo-jun is my baby - I love writing him, he’s a character relief after writing Raidan’s intense POV. I found you on Wattpad!! Ahh, I’ll definitely support your story with votes though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tysm<3 and yeah in my head i’d problably plot something but would be too scared to try:’) Lmk if u wanna talk more abt the beta readin stuff <3

1 Like

Of course! I’m up for it - what language are your stories in? Iol I’m trying to translate them <3

They’re in estonian but since they’re bit older then they are awful, <3

1 Like

What are your worst fears? Death, and being springlocked.
Would you try and escape or stay, and if you stay, why? Escape at all costs
Which character do you relate to? Bulkhead-I mean, kind of hard to choose right now.
Would you like to do a beta read trade? I need to start writing my newest story first.

My question is why this place exists, and is it even legal? I can believe it being legal if it’s some future society that makes North Korea look like the USA in terms of freedom.

1 Like

It’s definitely not legal, but it happens :frowning: the base is in California with the Dark Web. But it does happen more often than not in foreign countries, and even harder to track there.

1 Like

Lolol all work is great work if it’s only improving your current :smiley:

1 Like

I see, horrifying

1 Like

Currently writing Chapter Twelve! Had to stop last night, was getting super sleepy. So I shall be finishing it this morning. Our poor hero is realizing he’s not who he thinks he is!

1 Like

If your characters were animals, what kind if animals would they be?

1 Like

Such a good question!

Raidan - wolf. He’s quiet and loner, but when he’s violent, he’s violent.

Seo-jun - panther. He’s misunderstood, sneaky, and uses mind over brawn.

Ava - kit fox. She’s shy, vulnerable, and skittish.

1 Like

I made a fanmade trailer!!!

https://youtu.be/5fk2LR3c4Co

1 Like

Raiden sounds more like a wolvervine. Wolves are very social animals.

1 Like

You know what, that works much better!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.