Ask the Team!

That we do <3

2 Likes

You might find this interesting as well:

(Source: Co-founder of Discourse said this.)

3 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Pardon for the intrusion, but the heck is happening?

ththtyt

What thread was this on Crimson?

1 Like

The EBG thread that we usually use.

I tried to post something, then when I need to post another, this happens.

Well that’s not very nice. Let me fiddle with some settings, try again in like, five minutes.

1 Like

Thank you for the help, much appreciated and good luck! :pray:

1 Like

I can post normally in EBG now. Maybe it was just a glitch?

1 Like

Not exactly, I had a setting turned up a wee bit too high. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well then, thanks for fixing things up! :+1:

1 Like

What’s the threshold for being seen as online? Last seen timestamp that’s lower than 5 minutes? Or something else?

1 Like

Yeah, it’s within the last 5 minutes.

2 Likes

This isn’t exactly a question, but I really like the online thing, it’s helpful to know when people are online without having to stalk their profile lol

2 Likes

That’s what I thought too. :joy:

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one :joy:

2 Likes

definitely nice to know I’m not the only one who profile stalks :joy:

1 Like

on the “about” page, i am kind of confused on the site admin, moderators, school hall, and other titles

what is each meant?

if this have been questioned before, i apologize. if that’s the case can you link me to the answer?

Not a problem! It’s probably a bit overwhelming at first. So if you’re speaking of strictly titles, we have a few of them:

• Site wizard (that’s me)
  • We have Senior Moderator and “Wizard’s Apprentice” titles to denote moderators (they also have a green or purple wand badge)
  • The school titles are determined through our “Academy Sorting Quiz”, which is part of a game we’re currently running on the forums, but also just a “for fun” thing the rest of our members can do also. :slight_smile:
  • “The Order of Merlin” title is for users who were part of the first 500 signups on Wacky Writers. :slight_smile:

(I think that’s all of them). If you have additional questions, please let us know! Welcome to Wacky!

1 Like

oh i see i see ty

2 Likes