Ask the Tenebris Team

A place for the people running the game to break character and answer technical questions and correct any potential errors. You won’t find any spoilers here, so don’t try asking us for the answer to a puzzle. We see right through you.

14 Likes

Hey Tenebris players,

It’s been brought to our attention that some groups have been formed in Tenebris with the intention of excluding specific individuals - we just want to remind you all that while this is a game, it still falls under our Code of Conduct which is very explicit about exclusion. If we continue to see this behavior, we’ll have no choice but to begin moderating PMs. Obviously creating group messages to communicate across Academy lines is fine, but the Academy common rooms were created for the explicit purpose of in-game group communication, so we would prefer you use those specifically-created threads to communicate with the members of your Academies. Thank you for your cooperation.

-CJ :wackywriters:

12 Likes

reserve

3 Likes

reserve

3 Likes

reserve

3 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

:eyes:

1 Like

Anyone know the difference between ‘student of illusion’ and ‘academy of larksong?’

@Lotus As of now, the two titles can be used interchangeably. However, we want to phase out the “student of” titles eventually. The “student of” title was associated with a group before the badges were renamed. The badges get auto assigned every day after being added to one of the school groups. Until then, you have the chance to switch it to the “academy of” if you want.

4 Likes

Ah, thanks. :pray:

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

@JJJ000YYY

I can’t tell if I’ve made a mistake or if you did or something has happened, but I found the morse code on my thread. I put it into a translator & got binary. So then I put it in a binary tranlator & got
![|172c174](zuqtfi://1Kxc5JRDEkG3GqkzSIG9azJfoJD.usl)

Could you tell me if I’m at least on the right track?

1 Like

You’re on the right track

3 Likes

https://www.theproblemsite.com/reference/mathematics/codes/backwards-alphabet-code

Have fun

2 Likes

O_o

g8 T-T xD

2 Likes

:innocent:

1 Like

is there a feature request for tenebris?

because i just thought about dorms for each house/academy (like harry potter) LMFAO-

like a common room?

2 Likes

no no the common room is, well a common room. a dorm with beds and all, where we don’t have to talk about the tasks and there’s curfew and everything ya know? ^^ (for roleplaying ig?)

ok

1 Like

^^