Award Tags: Get them here!

There are plenty of Awards hosted by members of Wattpad. What usually stumps me is when I get to the “tags” section of an application. They are usually required, but I don’t know too many people that would want to be tagged in such things or constantly tagged. to be honest, tagging others is kind of like spam so I don’t understand why awards applications have them

I’m sure a lot of you feel the same way, lost when it comes to this part of the applications. That’s why I wanted to post this thread! I think it would help writers immensely to have a sort of database of people who are willing to be tagged in award applications.

It’s a form of written permission to get tagged in these things, so that others don’t feel like they are tagging people who don’t care or get annoyed to see a tag for award applications. It doesn’t do awards any good if people tagged are annoyed with them or don’t care.

Anyone who replies to this thread is willing to be tagged in Award Applications. Now, all I ask for the sake of keeping the thread fresh with new names is this: If you are looking for tags, please be willing to be tagged back. We should work together, so tag trading should keep things equal.

AFTER YOU TAG
Please like the post of the person you tagged in this thread. It notifies them that you saw it here, and gives those who linger in the thread and idea of who is used a lot and who isn’t. This could help break up the tags and make sure people use different people, not just the one person. It’s for the sake of people who don’t want a whole lot of notifications.

TAG FORM

I, [WATTPAD USERNAME], am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

2 Likes

ChanceChandler

I, ChanceChandler, am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

1 Like

I, Vintaginity, am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

2 Likes

Sure, why not?

Of course I’m
cynicalchristian on Wattpad, not j.l.o.

2 Likes

I, @JohnnyTuturro am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

This is the best way to do it so that we’re all working together.

4 Likes

I, @NickfEast, am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

1 Like

I, AmnerisTenjo, am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

1 Like

I’m always up for award tags!

I, Nightingale257, am willing to be tagged multiple times in Award Applications.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.