Be Discovered and Discover 314: We Shall Reclaim Our Title And It Shall Be Ours

Welcome back to Vintage BDaD!

Yep, we’re still here! Still nuts and still trying to get each other discovered, one small step at a time!

In here, we are discovered and discovering. We are deranged and delirious. We bring death and destruction. We are dumb and defenestrate each other. We doom and destroy. We drink and drug (Don’t do drugs). We deliberate and die. We are BDaD. Be Discovered and Discover.

But most importantly, we are always Being Drunk and Disorderly.

Two things to cover:

First, I am lazy. But we shall persevere.

Second, scroll down for the history of BDaD and why I’m still here on this old thread. (Or don’t, I never did get around to this.)

5 Likes

An old thread

Haha tricked

1 Like

History what’s that?

1 Like

Thread Queen/Leader/Head Bitch In Charge/Something: @LauraPWrites

Thread Jester: @Cai

The Frosty Boy: @Kytastrophe I caught you you can’t hide from me you bastard

The Most Terrible Parents: @/Kimmy_Grace @/MyDamination @/TheTrueTerrydactyl

If any other regular participants want to be on here, just let me know. Like regular enough that we can recognize and have a personality idea type thing.

Tag lists amirite.

Cai is our oldest member, having been here since thread 1. Stacey was also here at thread one but I don’t want to tag her and bug her too much.

3 Likes

Commisterae now and freely

Welcome back!

1 Like

Oh hold the fucking phone boys.

I might have the OLD tips list.

1 Like

K.

2 Likes

Do I look like I knew your new username sir

1 Like

I’m OG now, miss.

1 Like

Get that three letter username bois

1 Like

I do not have an OG username on MC because 14 year old me was too stupid to realise the possibility but

I have an OG username here and I will flex it. Probably.

2 Likes

HA

Tbh I don’t either but 11 year old me was totally willing to let my dad run the show on the MC account name.

1 Like

I have an acceptably cool MC username, but three letter usernames are undoubtedly superior.

I made my first MC username with my father looking over my shoulder so I just made it acceptedly formal—as far as a nine year old could comprehend, I guess.

2 Likes

“BritishBoy10”

2 Likes

Wot.

1 Like

I was guessing what you thought was suitably formal for a nine year old. xD

1 Like

“Acceptable MC username”

Imagine just being called “pwntrumpet” across multiple platforms for ten years
and changing one letter so that you can show your love for puns across the more social platforms

3 Likes

It was just a name followed by my year of birth, man. It wasn’t even my name either, that’s the best part.

Pwntrumpet is an epic name. I would flex that.

2 Likes

Now now, my username has been AllThingsPI for about that many.

Except I rebranded on the writing end.

2 Likes

Lolololol

1 Like