Besides the fact that it could be horror, what is the second thing that crosses your mind when you see this title?

Stop it! It’s becoming worse!

LOL! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m thinking mystery or supernatural/paranormal :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a bit different. Thanks.
It is somewhat leaning towards horror yet at the same time not at all.

2 Likes

“Red Ghost” seems to be the name of the series. Perhaps its a referance to a particular ability (magic or otherwise), drug, program, organization, or even the villainous figure(s). Either way, seems relivant and important.
“Heretic Renna” makes me think it’s in reference to a person. “Heretical” means someone who practices religious heresy, so it makes me think that “Red Ghost” must be an organization of some sort, perhaps political, perhaps religious. Red is oftentimes used as a color of passion or villainy, sometimes used to represent blood, and ghost is associated with death or an underground association. Make me think either Red Ghost is Renna, or some type of organization Renna works for/against. They’re brutal, efficient, and very subterfuge. On the other hand, “RED” or even “GHOST” could be an acronym of some sort. Like EVA from Neon Genisis Evangelion.
“Renna” is either our main character, or our central character.
In short, it be about an MC who rebels against something. Red Ghost is somehow important: 'tis your mystery factor.

2 Likes

I’m expecting Japanese level interest I religion, which means they make epic fantasy of it but have the source material doing weird crud I’ve never experienced. Lol

2 Likes

As someone who has looked into Yokai before, I agree. When is the last time you saw a one-eyed, one-legged blacksmith somersault?

2 Likes

Ghosts makes me think of demons. Curses and demons. Reminds me of this movie called Priest (2011). Renna might be like Priest going against some government thing. Maybe she belonged to a religious sect that was honored by the government. But then like Priest, times changed and they became shunned by society. But those like Renna are needed when demonic enemies come.

Maybe the sect organization is called Red Ghost. Because to become one, you need to sell your soul to a demon because only with demonic strength can you fight the demonic enemies.

That’s not what Priest was about, but that’s where my mind went.

2 Likes

Never, but then my grandfather used to do that Russian kicking dance on ice skates, and he wasn’t a very physical man. I’m used to oddities.

2 Likes

claps That was marvelous!
Now, I might have something to work with. Thanks for giving me an idea.

:grin:

2 Likes

First thought was a paranormal story, whether it was a thriller or horror depends. But that was mostly toward the “ghost” part. My second thought, after reading it a few times, kind of sounds like a sci-fi novel–something with action.

2 Likes

I’ll take sci-fi over the paranormal/thriller/horror.
Sorry.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think I have an idea for The Red Ghost: Heretic Renna.

1 Like

Np, hope it works out!!

2 Likes