Are you looking for someone to give honest, constructive feedback on your WIP novel? My offer is a bit different from most. Rather than you read my work first and then I respond in kind, I’m flipping the script! I read and crit your work first!
My experience includes:
- 30+ years of writing experience
- 15 Self-Published novels
- 13 Years teaching Multiple Subject (including English Language Arts)
While my skills aren’t perfect (I tend not to catch my own errors), I am very good about spotting areas for improvement in the things I read for others. I have been doing Beta work almost as long as I’ve been writing and my skills in each has improved in tandem.
My strengths include:
- Writing dialogue dynamically
- Writing flow
- Writing mechanics
Does it sound like a good deal to you? If so things will work like this:
- If interested reply below with the story title, genre, and anything you want me to focus on as I beta.
- DM me the link to your story.
- I will vet the story to be sure it’s something I’m comfortable doing.
- I will contact you either here or via DM if I cannot work your beta, or I’ll simply work through the first chapter beta if I accept.
- When I finish the first chapter I will ask that you review one chapter of my works either on Wattpad or on Wacky Writers
- Once that first trade is complete I will ask that you reapply if you wish me to continue and we’ll repeat the cycle.