Beta Reading Offer (Part 3 Continued)

HEh I just read your next chapter :slight_smile: I figured you wanted to continue!

1 Like

Thank you!

Sounds like a plan. I’ll wait for you to catch up before continuing so the gap doesn’t widen further.

@FranklinBarnes I am caught up but let me get one more in so I’m on the initiation side of things.

@anon26424881 You’re welcome! Whenever you’re ready to do another round!

2 Likes

@FranklinBarnes - Okay the next chapter is read. I’m finding less edits as I move forward, so it feels as if the story has hit its stride.

Or perhaps you’ve simply grown more acclimatized to the style. I’ll take a look in a bit and get back to your work.

Sounds good!

Hi all… I’m sorry I haven’t gotten back on the beta train yet. Things are a bit ugly here at the moment. I’ll try to get to it later today.

2 Likes

I started back through my rotation yesterday, but I’ve had a lot of conflicting things happening all at once. Hopefully I can be more consistent in the coming week.

1 Like

@anon26424881 - another chapter is complete. Please let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

@FranklinBarnes Okies another down for you!

I’ll get back to yours tomorrow or Friday.

No worries. When you can.

Hi all…
@FranklinBarnes - I owe you a review.
@anon26424881 if you’re still down for more please let me know.
@aquilestories - Have you had a moment to review? I may have missed them. Let me know if you’ve returned reviews already.

1 Like

With things being so hectic lately, I think I may have lost track of where I stand on some of my beta work.

If you’ve requested a review, or if we are on a rotation, please remind me? I will look back through my Wattpad reviews to see if I can pick up any I might have missed.

Let me know!

Hi! I would love for more chapters to be reviewed. Super sorry if i’m a bit behind on my part.

Keeping this bumped. You all are on my radar, I plan to do R&Rs tomorrow.

@FranklinBarnes Grabbed two for you.

No R&R’s this weekend (It’s my 29th wedding Anniversary) I will be disconnected for the next two days. Have a great one all!

1 Like

Settling in for another round of Betas.