Bibliothecha Legis (r4r)

Bibliothecha Legis
Welcome to Lex's Library! I'll be doing read-for-reads per your request. I can do more serious read-for-reads, also. Please fill out the form completely, and wait for your acceptance before you begin reading! The password is: Lex maris, mei liber lege. The book I'd like you to read (once you're accepted) is Meiste. I am willing to go up to five chapters.

Username: <br> Book Title: <br> Blurb/Summary: </br> Type of Feedback (Serious/Casual): <br> Amount of Chapters you would like me to read: <br> Password: <br> Any other comments?:

Blurb and Logline of Meiste:
Logline: Join Eheste Lozerief–Hero of Earth–and the other six Heroes as they unlock the secrets of Meiste and themselves together. Though they fail over and over again, nothing will stop their courageous determination… right?

Blurb: Eheste Lozerief–the Hero of Earth–is no stranger to failure. Since the Hero of Life’s death, she’s tried countless times to explain how magic works, but she always winds up with more questions than answers. That was true until she met In Iziser, the King of Zeneste and Hero of Cognition. Together, Lozerief, Iziser, Taguchif (Hero of Doom), and Hotautebz (Hero of Mind) all work together to uncover the mysteries behind the Magic of Meiste: what happened when the Hero of Life died?
Click me to read the queue Completed 1. @NotARussianBot Blood and Iron
Queue 1. @user Book Title
7 Likes

I came to see this and now I leave this

3 Likes

:eyes: Did I do something wrong?

3 Likes

No I just saw “Biblioteca” and I rushed in. Now I see it’s a Read 4 Read thing, nothing too crazy

3 Likes

:joy: Lol sorry

2 Likes

:sparkles: ~Bop~ :sparkles:

1 Like

:sparkles: ~Bloop~ :sparkles:

1 Like

:sparkles: Bloop :sparkles:

1 Like

Username:
NotARussianBot Book Title:
Blood and Iron Blurb/Summary:
Madelina is a cold and callous yet young dark sorceress who found a hot-tempered and foul-mouthed demonic creature inside an amulet in the attic. They must learn to coexist, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they must treat each other well. Type of Feedback (Serious/Casual):
Don’t care Amount of Chapters you would like me to read:
5 is my lucky number
Password:
Lex
Any other comments?:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

EEEEEEE

Only one thing with your form and I plan to accept.

What kind of feedback are you wanting?

mood :relieved:

2 Likes

Can you do both?

2 Likes

I sure canǃ Do you have a link to your story?

2 Likes

https://www.wattpad.com/story/232479539-blood-and-iron

2 Likes

Alright! I’ll have yours done before Friday.

(Pfft wait you’ve already been caught up to date on Meiste haven’t you :joy:)

2 Likes

Mostly

2 Likes

Pfft ok you can just read the chaps you haven’t lol

2 Likes

@NotARussianBot I’ll finish up your five chapters today. Absolutely loving your story! :grin:

2 Likes

@NotARussianBot I am sorry I did not complete my five chapters today (as was intended) but I will finish tomorrow. Thanks for being patient!

1 Like

Hi, @NotARussianBot

Finished your story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! The characters are all dynamic, and they all work really well together, and the pacing was just fast enough to keep me hooked, but not too fast for comfort. Outstanding job!

I had a few minor criticisms about details here and there, but you may decide that you don’t want to take them, which is perfectly fine to me! Really, what matters is the actual content of the story (I.e. not words but stories) which you absolutely nailed. Keep up the good work!

-Lex.

1 Like

Update: I am only taking requests through this thursday. I will not take any more thereafter (because I will be away from home and unable to read your stories.) IF YOU ARE GOING TO/PLANNING ON REQUESTING, I SUGGEST DOING IT SOON.

1 Like