Book Cover Needed ❤️

Title: Drown the Past
Author: M.L. Tracy
Summary: In a division of NCIS that is charged with apprehending dangerous and elusive criminals that pose a threat to the nation’s security, this team of highly trained agents put their lives on the line in the field to bring down their targets.
Natalia Volkov has been with the team for years, but do any of them real know her? She has never spoken about her past to anyone even one team member who would understand since he has been through the same thing. What happens when her past comes to haunt her and her team. NCIS:LA fanfic.
Graphic type: Cover
Genre: Crime Fiction
Mood: Dark, Mystery
Colors: Any to be honest.
Simple/Manip: Manip
Inspo: (put some pictures or links to pictures here)
71Q9FTfl7PL.AC_UY436_QL6581FYI11z4pL.AC_UY436_QL6591yAszx4LlL.AC_UY436_QL65

Payment: Follow for those who try, and comment on one chapter… One I pick, Follow and Credit are typical… Comment on 2 books ALL chapters… Shout out on my Message board and put 2 books on Public Reading List… (If anything else, We can PM)

1 Like

Free bump

hey, i had a quick go at this, while i had the free time.
it was fun to make. and i love the plot. it’s mysterious c:

2 Likes

Love it!! I’m going to use it!!
Send me your wattpad username and what 2 books, you want me to comment on! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh! thank you! you don’t really have to comment on any book actually, not unless you’re truly interested in the actual show (because it’s a fanfiction) — so therefore a credit and follow is fine by me <3

2 Likes

i’ve noticed you have another thread dedicated to fanfiction covers? if you’d like,
i don’t mind having a go at them - no payment needed other than the credit at
the bottom of the description. i have a few days of free time until uni starts, so
i could potentially help you out, if you want. i can show you examples of my work
it’s completely up to you. it’d be great to add a couple more covers to my portfolio :two_hearts:

1 Like

I would love that!! Have at it!

1 Like

great! would you like me to pm you for details for the covers?
the thread looks like it’s closed for now (you can request to revive it here)

1 Like

Yea, We can just PM, That probably would be easier! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.