Book Covers (one stop shop- premades, fiverr, mockups, etc.)

(currently rebranding the aesthetics for my fiverr gigs)

Hi, I’m Lib, a professional book cover designer. I always aim to give that 5 star experience, and the stunning book cover design that your book deserves!

My Fiverr gigs cover a wide range of everything book-related, from professional freelance design services, to the critique/editing of an existing cover, and the creation of an amazing book title - I offer the ultimate one stop shop. All of my services are commercial-use and are perfect for publishing.

I am offering 3 tiers:

Basic

• e-book cover design

Standard

• e-book cover design
  • source file included

Premium

• e-book cover design
  • source file included
  • spine & back (print-ready)

What every designer and author wants to know is - will people read my book based on its cover? Well I am here to answer that undying question. In this gig I am offering an honest opinion, critique and even to edit your .psd files.

This service is perfect for Kindle/Amazon entrepreneurs, Wattpad authors, and all lovers of literature and design.

I provide indepth analysis on book covers - including mindful and constructive suggestions on what I think can be improved (tier 2) & edits based on my suggestions (tier 3).

I can create custom realistic mockups from almost any picture of a book or plug a book cover into an existing (studio-reminiscent) mockup. Mockups are great for publishing promotion on social media, and/or an idea of what your book cover, published, will look like!

Some old & new premade designs (fantasy, mystery, romance) of mine are for sale on
Thebookcoverdesigner -

Thebookcovershop - https://www.thebookcovershop.com/store/liber-spiritus-designs/

For any business inquiries I can be reached at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

6 Likes