Mostly unintentional. . .lol sorry about that

5 Likes

Amazing. “Sorry about that. I had to get creative.”

6 Likes

Poor him, imagine just thinking finally, and then a human cannonball crashes in

6 Likes

I would be irritated swats gun away “I don’t think you’re doing that again.”

6 Likes

I don’t even think that’s how guns work. Hopefully the plotholes aren’t too big.

6 Likes

Kinda defies some laws of physics here and there but it got the job done anyway

5 Likes

hmm…
Now that I really think about it, the only broken logic is if a bullet has enough force to fly Walker all the way across the garden.

Because all I can find is that a pistol can reach force of 1,200 foot-pounds, or 1600 Newtons, then I just doubled that and went okay, close enough.

(Also mom do you really have to walk behind me 8 times in two minutes for no reason I can see the reflection you know)

6 Likes

Ooo so you’re still sneaking?

5 Likes

she found this out back when I was preparing CPE(I thought I can get away with it because it’s in English), then she downloaded everything in PDF and mp3 format and turned the screen directly towards her for at least a week until she forgot.

So yeah

6 Likes

Ooo i see i see

6 Likes

aww thanks S0NDer :blush:

7 Likes

Okay, soooo is the Q/A still open? 'Cos I wanted to ask something(s).

Clears throat

Jun’s shield… Can one teleport into it or something? And once he starts making the passive shield, is he apt enough to put it up at all times?

You said that sword slashes can’t damage the blades and only large-scale magic attacks can. How can Aidan fight him then?? Can bullet attacks weaken the shield?

Suppose Aidan teleported and attacked (which he will do, undeniably) is Jun’s reaction rate fast enough to perceive that?

I think that’s all…

Also Kab, this opponent seems very much overpowered, and then you add sprinkles of defects. ╥﹏╥

8 Likes

To each their own I guess? I mean, it’s hard to keep him from escaping alright, but I thought it wasn’t that hard to face him head-on. It’s just blades, and most of his abilities have limited uses.

7 Likes

Now that I’ve gotten down to write it, I guess so. The questions up there made his powers seem so intimidating lol.

7 Likes

You could teleport into it, although depending on how close Jun lets the shield manifest around him, your character might get sliced.
And the passive shield is up at all times.

I’m guessing you mean the shield? Aiden would have to shoot the passive shield a fair amount of times for it to break. Around 5-7 bullets.

Yes, it is.

He’s actually one of the easier opponents to face in my opinion, compared to others I’ve made.

6 Likes

Hnhhhh dammit.

Oh wait nevermind I did make it–

Or did I-?

Maybe I’m just overwhelmed, that’s all.

7 Likes

i dislike this reputation i have established for myself :woozy_face::laughing: i will do better just u wait

6 Likes

In my opinion, all the three are broken in their own way.

This coming from me that’s getting used to write hundreds of godlike level of characters, which most can level up cities or even the whole continent in minutes. Problem is not on how powerful they are, but how their abilities designed. Silas can easily control anyone in SECONDS and String-Eye can see through almost everything around him as long as they’re physically visible. Overpowering them would be possible if not for the fact that their stats are much above our characters. I get assigned with the stringy dude, who is impossible to get ambushed, faster than the players, has weapons that can slice through trees and even concrete, also he can make a shadow copy of himself. His only weakness is the range of his vision, but it would be impossible to cover such huge distance with the current power level. Winning is still possible, but just saying that this is extremely difficult for my character.

So… Kabby’s telling the truth when Jun is the easier opponent here… :rofl:

10 Likes

Anywaaaaay sorry for slacking off, been sleeping too much recently~ XD

I’m gonna try to finish my response now lessss gooooooooo

9 Likes