〚 C O L O S S E U M 〛- A Writing Prompt Battle Game

Hey, I don’t know if anyone here remembers me, but I participated in a version of this thread on the Nanowrimo forums. I was wondering if it would be possible to join this one, since I would love to try it again now that I have more time.

5 Likes

Oh! Well. . .not a lot going on in this thread atm so it’s safe to say it’s on a hiatus of sorts

3 Likes

Oh, I see from above that there’s been a wait. That’s okay! I’ll check back in again on this later.

5 Likes

Sure sure, it will probably take a lot of time before this is revived again (I hope not)

2 Likes

It’s finals rn and tomorrow’s also a festival? Oh wait, day after tomorrow– or whatever, and yet. I am here. :innocent:

4 Likes

tbh goood
cause that would be a loooong wait.

Gotta figure out what kept us up then :thinking:

4 Likes

good luck with the finals!

4 Likes

I am that imbecile who feels more scared of growing up than my damn finals and now I’m scared of both. Gahhsjskksks anyway, yes. Thank you. Time is what scares me. Mwah! :innocent:

3 Likes

ur not stupid for fearing growing up, it’s scary and difficult, but you will probably be fine seeing many before you were fine too. Time is scary, it’s unstoppable, which is why it might also be useless to worry about it (although that fear is still valid). Don’t let the fear stop you from enjoying this okay?

4 Likes

I think I’m letting opinions of random people get to me and shape who I am. I need to get out of this I guess. Never thought I’d be scared of growing up lol, maybe I’ll be fine by 20? Pfft, reminds me of a fanfic I read, the mc thought for a bit and said, “I think I fear getting old.” What an irrational fear. But maybe that’s what makes it so valid. Its irrationality. Fear is never supposed to be rational. It’s what you don’t understand.

That being said, I should just. Shut down. Lol. Hope you’re doing good! I keep admiring your pfp ahh.

5 Likes

No one thinks they’ll dislike growing up until it’s too late!
I’m doing fine btw! Results for exams came in and they’re okay so now I can focus on vacation stuff!

4 Likes

Vacation. :smiling_face_with_tear: We’ll get 4 days of that. Well, glad to see you’re doing good! Enjoy your break!

4 Likes

oh sheesh only that little? We have summer vacation now so it’s the long one! (and the only one students get, yay)
and thanks, I will enjoy it!

4 Likes

Oh god nearly lost it-

3 Likes

Oh my goodness that would’ve been bad :sob:

3 Likes

Not letting that happen :confounded:

2 Likes

That was a close one

2 Likes

Not today!

2 Likes