〚 C O L O S S E U M 〛- A Writing Prompt Battle Game

It’s okay, but how much will you be changing?

2 Likes

Just the one ability for now cuz the other two, though confusing, I believe have the right information for cannon… Might tweak the wording so it makes more sense, though.

3 Likes

Alright!! Tag me when you change the form and I’ll look through it when I can.

2 Likes

Okay, @PaperThinSkin14, I edited the form.

Nixed the staff, edited the Body Armour ability and the Time Travel one… Should be more accurate now.

3 Likes

my brain doesn’t work in exact parameters-

Let’s see… So the fact that this would only be happening for five seconds means the opponent would only be experiencing it for what feels like 2.5 seconds, right? That’s not a lot of time, so the likely hood of the opponent noticing the illusion before it’s over would be pretty slim, yes? And even if they did the illusion would probably be over before they managed to break it, but if it lasted longer then yes, they could get out of it because they’d probably notice the illusion and once they notice it, it just sort of fades within a few seconds…

But with only five seconds I’m not sure if it would be enough time for the opponent to notice the illusion (or, if for some reason it got applied to Caz, for her to notice it, either), and even if they did it’d only cut it short by one second, two at the most? because it takes about three for it to fade from noticing it.

Oh- I get it now, yes, that’s correct.
actually this has been nerfed into a totally different ability but it’s fine this was my idea.

Yes.

Hitting the ground even though it still looks like they’re falling.

5 Likes

I’m glad I never made the science-law-enforcing character like I kept threatening to.

5 Likes

Alright @NovelWritingIsHard newly nerfed abilities:

Passage of Time Manipulation: Caz can slow her opponent’s perception of time down to half speed. This effect will last on her opponent for 3 seconds. Caz can use this ability up to 3 times per fight. Fatigue will increase noticeably with each usage.

Time travel: Caz can jump forwards or backwards in time up to 5 seconds, retaining full knowledge of the present. Caz can then alter the past/future for those 5 seconds until she catches up with regular time. Upon returning to the present, she will only have a distorted memory of what just happened. She can use this ability once per battle, with 20 seconds of fatigue following each use.

Body Armour: Caz’s physical form is an outer shell covering empty insides. This outer shell is resistant to most forms of physical damage, excluding fire/burn and puncture wounds. If Caz’s physical form is punctured in any location, she will perish quickly.

4 Likes

Sounds… Good.

Yeah, good… hehe…

5 Likes

C A Z I K A I A‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎K O M E N

A S S I G N E D - R A N K :T R A R I I

A B I L I T Y - T Y P E : M I X E D

R E F E R E N C E - N U M B E R : # 6 7

@NovelWritingIsHard

S T A N D - B Y

FO R - Y O U R

F I R S T - O P P O N E N T

7 Likes

Why, hello there, little friend.

7 Likes

Hi Sonder!!

5 Likes

Do we need to @ her?

6 Likes

Random message to test S0nder’s notifs

5 Likes

Depens on which notifs she wants checked so idk do one of either I guess

5 Likes

Fair, @S0NDer just to be sure!

6 Likes

It was all notifs in general. Thanks guys but is still don’t seem to be working… Very confusing

6 Likes

Yes… Very Confusing :thinking:

5 Likes

Idk why this is happening, I’ve tried all sorts. It’s never worked on my phone but now emails have stopped and notifs aren’t working on my laptop either…

6 Likes

Sounds like your laptop is malfunctioning really. Maybe it’s failing to make the notifs pop up?

5 Likes

That’s the thing tho, it’s not just on my laptop. I tried dad’s work laptop, different browsers and my phone and none seemed to want to work. I’ve got the emails fixed now, thanks to CJ, so I should find stuff out now at least :tada:

Thanks anyway for the help tho guys x

8 Likes