3 Likes

NOT DYING ON MY WATCH

1 Like

I guess I should join

3 Likes

3 Likes

KITTY MWAH MWAH

3 Likes

Hey, I know lifes been a bit crazy for everyone recently. Im just wondering what happens next and if theres a rough time line on when. For example, when will the results come out?

4 Likes

Come to think of it, it’s almost already a year ago since the last opponent was out

2 Likes

Thats kind of what I was thinking, I was having a look for updates as I’ve been away on all of our platforms for a while (havent been lookomg at notifs either), and I saw that the last opponents came out on the 2nd July. So for nearly a year we’ve kept this open so we can keep going. And I completely understand why as everyones lives went a bit crazy and schools (whatever grade) are a nightmare, but I do miss it (and selfishly I do wanna know what my string-eye score was haha)

2 Likes

Ngl I think all of us miss it. I’m afraid that the mod RP’ing falling still for almost year is contributing, but also us being busy with uni and high school and other things. We’re trying to get back on track (having started the rp again recently) and tbh I’ve been meaning to ask Kab how she’s doing lately, just didn’t get around to doing it. Tbh, it’s been so long I should have a look at where things got clogged in general :sweat_smile:

I’m sorry we’re making all of you wait so long too :confounded:

3 Likes

Dont apologise! I completely understand, life gets in the way - thats why i had to stop for a while in the first place.

Just take your time, we’ve kept this going for a year, we can wait longer.

:hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

We’ll wait as long as it takes! :partying_face:

3 Likes

The mod RP isn’t linked to canon Colo bc it’s a divergent universe, so we don’t have to worry about that!!

3 Likes