〚 C O L O S S E U M 〛- A Writing Prompt Battle Game

17 Likes
16 Likes
What is the Colosseum?

The Colosseum is a writing prompt game that focuses exclusively on fighting and battles. One of its intentions is to help users write out battle scenes, since it can be really hard sometimes.

What is 'The Rebellion Arc'?

Within the Colosseum, there is an overarching storyline going on in the background, connecting various opponents together. Currently, we are in the Rebellion Arc. Think of it as a quest or campaign: you defeat one opponent, and you get closer to the boss battle! Various different events and characters appear during certain arcs. Read on further to discover more about this Arc’s narrative.

How do I play?

You simply look at the most recent battle prompt posted for your character and write away!
It’s simple :slight_smile:

Although, before that, you must submit a character to be placed on the Colosseum’s Waiting List. We’ll get into that later.

How much do I need to write?

You can write as much as you feel comfortable with! Although you must write more than a single line of text! (If you can write a battle response out in a line, you have my respect!) On the other hand, you don’t need to write a whole chapter. Most responses are between 500-2000 words, so this is a good guideline. You could write a little more, or a little less depending on the situation. The maximum you can submit is 4000 words.

What kind of character can I submit?

You can submit anything! Humans, aliens, androids, vampires, werewolves, superheroes, supervillains. Absolutely anything! If they can fight, they have a place in the Colosseum. You can submit a character from your own story, or make one up for the game.

How many characters can I submit?

Currently, you can submit a maximum of two characters for the Colosseum. Having more than this means there’s a lot of prompts for one person to reply to, and characters for both of us to be aware of. You can always ask to dismiss a character from the Colosseum, so I can remove it from the list.

How do I submit a character?

You simply fill out a short form detailing your character. This can be seen via the drop-down menu below. Fill it out fully & include everything!

What is the 'Colosseum Waiting List?'

This is a list where I place all characters that have been accepted to participate in the Colosseum. All new characters get a number that will be their reference. You can remember it, but this will be available in a post below if you do forget.

The purpose of the Waiting List is so that I can easily assign each character to a prompt. This means you get a favourable prompt to write against. This avoids you having no chance to win against the enemy, making the challenge null and void. Teasers for new & upcoming prompts are also posted in the waiting list, so it’s worth keeping an eye on!

Is there anything I need to consider when writing my character?

Of course. Firstly, the obvious: your character can’t be overpowered or underpowered. This IS an arena testing your character’s strength. I can’t have the personification of God walk into the Colosseum and easily win against every opponent. But I also can’t have your average Joe across the road get beat to death in less than 2 seconds. If your character falls into any of these categories, then I’ll inform you about it as soon as possible, so we can meet a middle ground that you agree with :slight_smile:

Is there a ranking system for characters and prompt opponents?

Yes. They will be briefly explained in this post, but the full list of ranks will be shown in a post below!

What rank do I get when I first enter the Colosseum?

Depending on how powerful you decide to make your character, you will be placed in one of the ‘New Champion Ranks’. These ranks are MUNIFEX, VELITES and TRARII. All ranks can be viewed in a post below. You will always be placed in one of these ranks when a new character is submitted. You work up the ranks by completing prompts; you will be notified when you go up a rank.

How many ranks can I go up at once?

You can go up a maximum of a single rank. You don’t need to win many prompts to go up for the lower ranks, but you need a little more to move up the higher ranks.

Will I know how many opponents I have to win against to go up a rank?

No, you will not. Though I can assure you that you don’t need to win against tens of opponents to go up. Rank increases will be pretty fast either way, so that you can join in with the Arc story as soon as possible :slight_smile:

How do I win against an opponent?

Write a clever, imaginative or just plain entertaining response! You don’t really need to defeat the opponent to rise up the ranks either. This game is just a means for you to practise writing out fight scenes. Have fun with it! You will be notified of your win when all prompts have been replied to or if the time limit has passed.

What happens when I win against an opponent?

You get extra stat points applied to your character, and their standing within the Empire will be raised. This also means that challenges get harder to win, but the rewards get greater too! If your character wins enough prompts, they no longer have a reference number, but earn titles.

When do I get a 'title'?

When you reach rank HASTAII, you earn an official title for your character. This title will encompass your character’s abilities and personality overall, so it’s something to work towards in the Colosseum! This will be their ‘code name’ of sorts and is how the Empire’s population will know them as. Because names are formulated by the public, you won’t get a chance to pick your title! Your character may also become a prompt for other users to battle against!

I lost! Now what?

A new prompt will be posted afterwards, so you can reply to that one when it’s available. When you suffer a loss, you don’t risk dropping a rank if your character is lower down in the ranking system. If you’re in ranks HASTAII, IMPERIAE or DEUS (the top 3), you may be subject to lowering a rank.

What do the rank names mean?

For the character ranks, the names are the army ranks used in the Ancient Roman Army. For the Prompt Opponent Ranks, they’re named after Roman Mythological Beasts. There is a lot of cross over between Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman Mythology though.

Some users are affiliated to 'The Empire' or 'The Rebellion'. What's up with that?

Remember when I talked about the overarching storyline? This is part of that.

When your character reaches rank CENTURION, they become affiliated to a certain side. They either remain Challengers and fight for the Empire, or they turn against the Emperor and become part of the Rebellion, following a new leader as a result.

Do I pick which side my character becomes afflicted with?

For the sake of balancing and keeping the numbers on each side fairly even, you will not get an explicit choice in which side you join. However, there are certain details in the form that can determine which side you may end up on…

My character isn't a high enough rank, so they aren't affiliated. Now what?

Even if you aren’t affiliated to a specific side, you still get the same amount of prompts as those who are. There is no difference in gameplay. When you’re lower down in the ranks, think of it as the beginner levels. You’re getting used to the way the game is played. When you reach CENTURION, you can access the story and join other users in the battle for or against the Empire!

There are two sides. Can one side win over the other at the end?

Yes. When you’re affiliated to a side, try your best to win against the opponents! Every time you win, a point is added to your team, bringing you closer to victory. If you lose a battle, no points are added. When the Arc reaches an end, the team with the most points will win this ‘round’, and a new Arc will be made with a different set of goals & opponents!

What happens when I get the highest rank?

The highest rank is DEUS.

Apart from more challenging and unique battle prompts to write against, if there are other users within your rank, there may be an opportunity for player vs player battles. Aim for the top!

R U L E S
  1. All posts unrelated to the Colosseum happens in the General Chat thread! This is to keep game-related posts together and stop chatter from cluttering the main thread. Head on over to Palatine to meet the rest of the Colosseum Community!

We also have a discord server, but you’ll have to join the Colosseum and become a player in the game first…

1. Be nice. This is just a game and should be considered as such. You can’t always win, and you shouldn’t be disrespectful to any other user for any reason. There’s zero tolerance for such behaviour, so don’t do it.

2. Be active! If you’ve applied a character to the Colosseum, it is expected that you’ll be active enough to reply to prompts within the time frame. I understand you can’t always be on the forums. To accommodate for this, all prompts will have a full week, or seven days time period.
    But if you miss an assigned prompt you could lose points for your character. If you miss multiple prompts with no sign of you coming back, your character will be dismissed from the Colosseum.
    You have been warned!

3. (cont.) For clarification, I’m following GMT or UTC+0 time (UK). All prompts are to be submitted by 11.59pm of the stated deadline via this time zone.

Rules & Guidelines will be added at my discretion.

C H A R A C T E R ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎F O R M

Username: @

Name: (including aliases)
Appearance: (you can link images as subsitute)
Personality: (at least 3 traits briefly explained)
Backstory: (Just a few lines. You don’t need to write a lot here.)

BASE STATS; 1-10, a maximum total of 40

Strength: measuring physical power and carrying capacity
Stamina: measuring endurance, stamina, and good health
Dexterity: measuring agility, balance, coordination, and reflexes
Intelligence: measuring deductive reasoning, knowledge, memory, logic, and rationality
Charisma: measuring force of personality, persuasiveness, leadership and successful planning

Weapons: (if any; can include a picture link)
Special Abilities: (maximum of 4 abilities! Make sure to briefly explain them. Abilities will be added as you go up the ranks.)
Fighting Style: (are they aggressive? Passive? etc.)
Quote: (do they have a ‘victory’ line? Have they said anything memorable?)

Pick a number between 1-100:

16 Likes

Due to the Colosseum’s exponential growth, it has been decided that specific Military Officials will dictate and monitor the organisation, in His Imperial Majesty’s stead. Follow their words as if they were his own.

If you are against the Emperor and his vision of world domination, be prepared to battle these Military Officials. They will show no mercy to traitors…

it's‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ time‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ to‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ meet‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ your‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ moderators...

C R E A T O R‎‎

G A M E ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎A D M I N

K A I S U S ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ D E M E T R I A S ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ I I I

"the emperor"

S A L U T E ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎T O ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎Y O U R

M I L I T A R Y ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎O F F I C I A L S

‎‎‏‏‎M O D E R A T O R

IMPERIAL ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎GENERAL ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ’ ‎‎‏‏‎FREYSIA ’

"ruthless vine"

M O D E R A T O R

IMPERIAL ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎GENERAL ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎’ M E L I A S ’

MELIAS MODERATOR CUT

"the nightmare"

14 Likes

M U N I F E X

A low power level character. Although not defenceless, they can’t destroy large objects or use high energy spells. Base stats are average, albeit a little higher. Even though they’re considered ‘weak’, they have the most room to grow and will likely become the most equipt fighter in due time.

V E L I T E S

A low-medium power level character. Capable of destroying small rooms with a single move. Base stats are higher than average, although not greatly so.

T R A R I I

Highest tier of low-level character, and the highest level a new character can be placed. Characters in this rank have certain base stats considerably higher than average. They also have a powerful ability/equipment that accompanies their higher base stats.

P I L U S‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎P R I OR

Characters in this rank are now a noticeable force within the Colosseum universe. Most, if not all their base stats have exceeded 10 and they have extra abilities and equipment to rely on. These players are on their way to greatness!

C E N T U R I O N

Your character has now joined a side. The Empire, or the Rebellion. Fight the best you can to ensure your team wins! Your abilities and stat levels prove you worthy of fighting a battle greater than anything seen before. Good luck!

P R I M U S

Now armed with considerable experience, Primus ranked characters have explosive power at their fingertips; such characters can destroy buildings and large objects with little effort. Fighting against one of them would result in a quick bloodbath if you weren’t prepared…

H A S T A I I

Your character has now earned a title worthy of their name. Those ranked Hastaii are now well known throughout the continent, being both powerful and an untameable force with no sign of slowing down. Now wielding ultimate abilities, these characters can unleash hell on small towns and villages with a flick of their finger…

I M P E R I A E

Still armed with their continental reach, these characters are people that fight it out in victorious and epic scenes. An entire city can become their battleground, weapons and magic abilities alike unleashing hellish destruction in their wake.

D E U S

Reserved for the most powerful beings known on the planet, characters ranked Deus have supernatural strength, smarts or equipment that makes the powers of those ranked below them look like child’s play. Deus-ranked players have powers that can affect a whole country given enough time. Such people have ascended to demi-god levels and should be approached with caution and respect. Quiver in fear, as these players are your ruling champions!

13 Likes

These ranks can refer to a single entity, organisation, situation or event.

THREAT‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LEVEL‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‘ ‎MINOTAUR ’

A small-scale enemy. Can’t do extreme levels of damage when fighting, but not be underestimated nevertheless. They will take advantage of any opening you give them.

THREAT‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LEVEL‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‘ CYCLOPS ’

Opponents here are nearing the level of a medium-scale enemy. If left unchecked, they are capable of destroying smaller villages and areas. Easy to take down if the player is strategic enough, somewhat prepared and of a higher level.

THREAT‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LEVEL‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‘ MEDUSA ’

Medium-scale enemy. If left uncontrolled, a localised alert may be issued to civilians in the surrounding area. Capable of destroying smaller cities and areas in reasonable time. Typically, such opponents cannot be defeated by a character weaker than them.

THREAT‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LEVEL‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‘ ‎CERBERUS ’

High-threat enemy. Those preparing to oppose this threat must put in thorough planning and preparation to ensure the best chance of success. If Champions are unable to control this opponent, the capital city of the Empire can be destroyed in only a few days. Most likely to be a single target, but a small group or organisation can be categorised at this threat level. Collaboration with other players should be considered. Do not engage without a solid plan! You have been warned…

THREAT‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎LEVEL‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‘ TYPHON ’

Extremely high-threat enemy. Most likely a group or organisation, but a single being is also possible. Group collaboration is strongly recommended, if not required to defeat this opponent. When left to their own devices, destruction of the Imperial capital and surrounding towns is assured. Only the most powerful individuals can be sent to tackle this opponent. The fate of the entire Capital rests on your shoulders. Don’t let us down…

13 Likes

REBELLION-ARC-PROMPT-OPPONENT-RANKS

N/A

You will be instructed as to how to end your response. You will be told to end your response in either a cliffhanger or a win. Please follow these instructions! Failure to do so hinders your chances of winning against that said opponent!

And yes, you are meant to write the opponent into the response as demonstrated. This is meant to help you formulate a battle scene for yourself. Also, I can’t role play with your character. It’s all part of the fun! Write your opponent as you see fit, but keep in mind their level and abilities posted. Follow them! Also, don’t even think of posting a response that results in your character ‘one-shotting’ the enemy!

You don’t need to write about all your character’s/opponent’s abilities either! Just what you feel is relevant to your prompt response.

16 Likes

P R O M P T S

PROMPT NAME TYPE STATUS ASSIGNED TO DEADLINE TEASERS FULL IMAGE(S)
SILAS NORMAL RELEASED 02, 04, 09, 19, 26, 33, 44 9TH JULY/16TH JULY TEASER IMAGE
JUN HINODE NORMAL RELEASED 03, 10, 11, 21, 23, 24, 25, 29, 35, 52 9TH JULY/16TH JULY TEASER IMAGE
STRING-EYE NORMAL RELEASED 15, 17, 22, 34, 36, 37, 39, 40, 41, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 9TH JULY/16TH JULY TEASER IMAGE

C H A R A C T E R S

C L I C K‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ M E
REF. NAME TYPE RANK FORM USER
02 ABEL FIREFLY MIXED CENTURION FORM @AlteruneSC
03 WALKER #19880 PHYSICAL CENTURION FORM @w41k3r_19880
04 RAI STORM MAGIC CENTURION FORM @GlitchandGlitz
09 EVANDER FAUST MIXED CENTURION FORM @starches
10 SKYE PHYSICAL CENTURION FORM @lexo_luthero
11 HOLLY LUCIAS MIXED CENTURION FORM @splicy
15 HANNAH DAVENPORT PHYSICAL PILUS PRIOR FORM @NovelWritingIsHard
19 BENJAMIN ALEXANDR KINNSLEY PHYSICAL CENTURION FORM @Mikizumi
21 AIDAN MIXED CENTURION FORM @Moon.dreamgirl
23 YESSEI PYCIER MIXED CENTURION FORM @48lexR
24 GENESIS CYRIL MORGENSTERN MIXED CENTURION FORM @moonlightshadow412
26 LEVI CÆLINUS NAUDEX MAGIC CENTURION FORM @kabanerry
29 ESTELLE SANTORI MAGIC CENTURION FORM @starches
35 MATEO MIXED CENTURION FORM @danastj123
39 APRIL-ELIZABETH KANE PHYSICAL PILUS PRIOR FORM @kacchan
44 RYAN ARAFA PHYSICAL CENTURION FORM @Blitzei
46 TESSADORA HADRIOUS MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @splicy
47 GIDEON SEVER MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @Jaydee
48 DROPZONE PHYSICAL PILUS PRIOR FORM @ErrorInTheCode
50 TOMOKO MASAKURA MAGIC PILUS PRIOR FORM @Crimson_Scythe
52 VIENNA WINTER-KARSON ALLARD MIXED CENTURION FORM @kabanerry
54 ERA RUDIS MIXED TRARII FORM @Jaydee
55 HAZEL HART MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @48lexR
57 MIKHAIL NIKOLAEVICH VOLKOV MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @Mikizumi
58 SAMANTHA BESCHUTZEN ARAFA MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @Blitzei
59 AUTO PLACOTT MIXED TRARII FORM @lexo_luthero
60 OSIRU MAGIC PILUS PRIOR FORM @ErrorInTheCode
61 MOON MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @Moon.dreamgirl
62 LORELEI MAGIC PILUS PRIOR FORM @GlitchandGlitz
63 AEVYN AURA MAESTRYN MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @TheMidnightAssassin
64 ZHANG JINGYI MIXED PILUS PRIOR FORM @Maverick
65 SEBASTIAN LORENS MIXED TRARII FORM @sadboy9000
66 ROSABELLA LILLYANNA OMBRA MIXED TRARII FORM @S0NDer
67 CAZIKAIA KOMEN MIXED TRARII FORM @NovelWritingIsHard
68 PRINCE MARSH CRUISE MIXED TRARII FORM @Zozucan
69 LEONIE VON DIETRICH MIXED TRARII FORM @AlteruneSC
17 Likes

WHICH‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎SIDE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ARE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎YOU‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎AFFILIATED‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎WITH?

T H E‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎E M P I R E !

T H E‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ E M P I R E

“Those traitors really believe they have a chance? We paid them with gold. Now they pay us back in blood.”

LEADER : KAISUS DEMETRIAS III

SECOND‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎IN‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎COMMAND : ???

4‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎PILLARS‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎OF‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎EMPIRE

SOLEIL,OSTIN ELDRIDGE,???,???

click to see the full image

GOALS‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎OF‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎EMPIRE‏‏‎

- Uncover Rebels hiding in the Colosseum & Aristocracy. Detain and question those found. Kill the rest if necessary.

- Uncover Rebels within the Military. This includes Military Officials and Division leaders. Immediate capture & execution under The Emperor’s orders.

- Patrol the Imperial Capital for disturbances. Undergo espionage missions.

- Protect loyal and high-priority Aristocrats from assassination attempts carried out by the Rebels.

- Pinpoint the location of the Rebellion’s HQ.

- Uncover supply lines the Rebellion is using to stock their soldiers. Destroy them completely.

- Identify The Rebellion’s Second in Command and 4 Generals. Instructions from His Imperial Majesty are to eliminate them.

DEFEAT APOLLO

THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎EMPIRE’S‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎CHALLENGERS‏‏‎

REF. NAME TYPE POINTS EARNED USER
02 ABEL FIREFLY MIXED 3 @AlteruneSC
04 RAI STORM MAGIC 2 @GlitchandGlitz
09 EVANDER FAUST MIXED 3 @starches
19 BENJAMIN ALEXANDR KINNSLEY PHYSICAL 2 @Mikizumi
26 LEVI CÆLINUS NAUDEX MAGIC N/A (3) @kabanerry
33 JET PHYSICAL 0 @Waterwhite03
44 RYAN ARAFA PHYSICAL 0 @Blitzei

6 (1)

“You barely stood a chance back then, old friend. And you barely stand a chance against me now. Do your worst.”

T H E‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ R E B E L L I O N !

T H E‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ R E B E L L I O N

“The Empire has grown too controlling and power-hungry under Kaisus’ leadership. I fight for the people who want the freedom they deserve.

LEADER : APOLLO

SECOND‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎IN‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎COMMAND : ???

4‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎GENERALS‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎OF‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎REBELLION : ???,???,???,???

click to see the full image

GOALS‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎OF‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎REBELLION‏‏‎

- Discover the meaning of F.I.A and detain those with the status if necessary.

- Defeat Challengers that are growing in influence and power, making them unable to add to the Emperor’s forces.

- Uncover Imperial agents hiding within Rebellion forces and detain them.

- Steal Imperial documents holding information on the Military’s plans and assignments.

- Infiltrate the homes of aristocrats to collect documents, detain those in question or assassinate the ones most helpful to the Empire.

- Detain important Military Officials and Division leaders working for the Empire. Kill them only if necessary.

- Uncover the recent whereabouts of Kaisus’ Second in Command and the famous 4 Pillars of the Empire.

DEFEAT KAISUS

THE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎REBELLION’S‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎FIGHTERS‏‏‎

REF. NAME TYPE POINTS EARNED USER
01 MAI PHYSICAL 3 @PaperThinSkin14
03 WALKER #19880 PHYSICAL 2 @w41k3r_19880
10 SKYE PHYSICAL 2 @lexo_luthero
11 HOLLY LUCIAS MIXED 1 @splicy
21 AIDEN MIXED 1 @Moon.dreamgirl
23 YESSEI PYCIER MIXED 0 @48lexR
24 GENESIS CYRIL MORGENSTERN MIXED 0 @moonlightshadow412
25 SANAA AL-IDREIS MIXED 0 @WriterGirl017
29 ESTELLE SANTORI MAGIC 1 @starches
35 MATEO MIXED 0 @danastj123
52 VIENNA WINTER-KARSON ALLARD MIXED N/A (1) @kabanerry

10 (1)

“The bastard stands on a pedestal built on betrayal and deceit. I’ll drag Kaisus off the throne by his neck if I have to. I will destroy that monster myself!

WHICH‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎SIDE‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎IS‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎CLOSER‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎TO‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎VICTORY?

15 : 14

A‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎STORY‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎BEGINS‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎TO‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎UNRAVEL...

Small snippets unfolding the past, present and future will be placed here, revealing the Rebellion Arc’s storyline when certain criteria and checkpoints are reached. Dive into the Empire’s history, for all shall be released in due time…

S O ? ‏ ‎ H O W ‏ ‎ D I D ‏ ‎ I T ‏ ‎ B E G I N ?

11 Likes

There will be specific individuals in your faction guiding you, every step of the way. Whilst in ranks Centurion and above, they will be the people assigning you your missions. Be aware that you may face them in battle one day. It’s time to report to HQ

it's‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ time‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ to‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ meet‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ your‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ supervisors...

CENTURION‏‏‎ ‎ &‏‏‎ ‎ PRIMUS‏‏‎ ‎ RANK‏‏‎ ‎ SUPERVISORS

SIR‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎ EM METT‏‏‎ ‎ ALLARD

O F‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ T H E‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ E M P I R E

“I’m glad you decided to stay with us Challenger…”

Welcome back to the Colosseum, and congratulations on your promotion to the middle-rankings. As per standard procedure, I’ll be your supervisor. All future missions and assignments will come from me, as long as you are in Centurion or Primus. I’m sure you’ve realised by now, but there will be different types of tasks designated to you. Anything from simple control-and-detain to protecting aristocrats is a possibility.

All I ask is that you complete each assignment to the best of your ability. The rebellion that’s growing within His Majesty’s borders needs to be stopped. You can help us return to the prosperous peace the Empire once relished. Feel free to visit headquarters if you have any questions. I’d like to think of myself as less uptight than most Military Officials in the Empire. Good luck Challenger. I’ll be in contact soon…

VIV

O F‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ T H E‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ R E B E L L I O N

“So you finally decided to leave those prissy idiots huh?..”

In case you haven’t heard it for the one-hundredth time already, welcome to the Rebellion ex-Challenger. I would be more formal, but there’s no point. This is the beginning. This is where we fight back against Kaisus and the Empire, and destroy the dictatorship he’s created for over four years. For the foreseeable future, you’ll get all your missions from me until told otherwise. Though I should warn you; you’ll be fighting against those you’ve laughed with, and fought alongside. You’ll also be targeting Military Officers, aristocrats with unbelievable security and resources, along with those who’s powers have accumulated over the years. You chose the hard road, and it’s not easy.

But that’s the case with any uprising. Let’s watch those pompous jerks burn, yeah? Meet me at the co-ordinates inscribed in this letter. Pack if you want, but be discreet when you leave! None of the patrolling guards should suspect a thing as you walk away. I’ll take you to one of our generals as soon as you reach the city. I’ll see you soon…

HASTAII‏‏‎ ‎ &‏‏‎ ‎ IMPERIAE‏‏‎ ‎ RANK‏‏‎ ‎ SUPERVISORS

???

O F‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ T H E‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ E M P I R E

???

O F‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎‎ T H E‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ R E B E L L I O N

13 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

‏‏‎ ‎

9 Likes

:sparkles:

Turns out I can finally say this.

ISSA OPEN YA PLEBS

:sparkles:

@Colosseum

13 Likes

We’re closed to new members and I’ll withhold the new prompts for now, since I’m planning on sorting out new character forms first. Get everyone back on the forums and used to it again. :blush:

11 Likes

Hello

8 Likes

Hopefully everyone has been added to the group: Colosseum

Let me know if you haven’t please!

9 Likes

Finally. I was tired of talking to myself on Discord

7 Likes

Ok so the question now though is idk who to submit lols oof

5 Likes

or if I want to submit at all. Hmmm. :thinking:

5 Likes