Camp NaNoWriMo

Woah that’s amazing! I sadly got 693 words today which is still over my daily goal but I got distracted by youtube most of my day XD

1 Like

I should start writing something soon, you know that?

2 Likes

Go write!!! CMON U CAN DO IT

2 Likes

:flushed:

Also, do we have each others camp details? (Everyone taking part).

1 Like

I have added as many people who have shared theirs, but my user is the same as here!

1 Like

Same, I am also JohnnyTuturro and I am gonna get my project ready, lol.

Hmm I can’t find you :thinking: whats your goal?

1 Like

25,000 half a novel.

I am here:

https://nanowrimo.org/participants/johnnytuturro

Anyone taking part can add me, just shout your name if it’s not the same.

1 Like

Sent you a buddy request! and goodluck, keep us updated here on how it’s going for ya! :heartpulse:

1 Like

thanks, you also :stuck_out_tongue:

I might just rewrite this whole Marvin thing. Marvin has been hanging around for too long, and he’s getting bored of me.

1 Like

:eyes: interesting

1 Like

Marvin is a big shot lawyer, who’s kinda antisocial and likes long walks in the park and hills. His story has taken too many directions as of late and the canon parts need rewritten. He’s a hot mess.

2 Likes

Oooh that is awesome! I wish you all the best rewriting his story!

1 Like

Thank you, and you in your project.

1 Like

Although not officially participating, as I said, I am going to try to edit every day. So far, I think I figured out how to begin the story.

3 Likes

Goodluck!!!

1 Like

J.L.O. on there…got it compiled as the 6 I still need to finish, which will be 55K+ to do all the Novellas to a 20K ending, at this point.

3 Likes

I added you!! Best of luck to you as 6 novellas is a lot but I believe in you!

Is anyone else trying to earn badges? I have to update my word count again later today just so I can get the twice in one day badge, and I’m determined to get the novella in 15 days badge. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

3 Likes

I have been too busy with irl stuff, I like how once April hit then life came full force against me with ‘‘bold of you to assume you can write as much!’’ so my plan of getting the badges is … meh

1 Like