Casual read for reads

Hi everyone! There are so many read for reads to help with grammar or fix errors but this one Is a casual r4r. Simply to hype up your story and you make you feel good as a writer, we all need that confidence.
So if you’re keen to start by reading 5 chapters of my story, I’ll do the same for yours and leave casual comments on each chapter.
I’m down for any genre apart from sci-fi and fanfic because I won’t be able to do understand much.
My story is more or a romcom young adult book.
Link: Highway Kismet - Frat Party - Wattpad

Let me know if you’re interested and once you’re accepted and done, I’ll get to yours,

2 Likes

Hey! Id love to do a r4r with you!
I’ve got 4 chapters: here of my new story. It’s a chick lit/romance type thing

Let me know if accepted and I’ll get on it! <3

2 Likes

Hi, a casual R4R is a great idea! I have a story called Trust that has five chapters so far!

2 Likes

Great! Accepted! Let me know when you’re done and I’ll get to yours x

2 Likes

Great! Let me know when you’re done and I’ll get to yours! X

2 Likes

What do you mean, casual comments? Like a few inlines as you read on? Or a quicky comment after the chapter? Can you do one for one for one chapters, rather than all 5 in one go?

Thx!

1 Like

All done! :smiley:

1 Like

Casual inline comments but you dont have to spam with comments. Yeah, that works well with me too and if we like each others story, I’m down for a long term r4r if you are.

1 Like

Thank you! I will get to yours as soon as I’m back from work x

1 Like

As someone requested above, if you want to do one chapter at a time, I’m fine with it too.

Hi, I’d be up for a casual r4r, but could we do one for one until we get to five chapters?

Link: The Hijinks War

(Omg I JUST figured out how to insert a link properly)

Hey there! Yeah, that works great for me. Just let me know when you’re done with your one and I’ll get started on yours :slight_smile:

1 Like

sniffs did someone say casual? :joy:

okay so I only have two, so can we do the one by one to get tehre? my story is a college coming of age/romance thing.

here

@Bookworm_Tina

Hello there! I don’t know if this is still open, but I have a story to pitch into the pot. It’s a comedy that I’m trying to turn into a YA story.

How to Pass Villain School

Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll start on yours :smile:

Sounds good. My book is older YA to young NA, werewolf, but without hierarchy and anything forced, main pairing is MM. if that sounds okay, please, let me know, and I will read your first chapter. If you are okay with the book, I am happy to go from there.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/264436108-lone-werewolf

Hi, may I ask how long are your chapters typically? I’ve started reading the first one and I think that alone might be 10k words long… Mine in comparison are a lot shorter, around 1k-1.5k words per chapter Is it a problem for you?

1 Like

Accepted! Let me know when you’re done and I’ll get to yours x

2 Likes

They are! So you can only read the first chapter since I saw you only have 2 chapters on your story

Yeah great! Let me know when you’re done and I’ll get to yours. My chapters are long so you can read only two chapters.

1 Like