Causal R4R

I’m writing a Squid Game fanfic with all new twists and original characters. I would love some feedback on it. You can read 3-5 chapters and I’ll do the same.

Comment below with a link to your book if you’re interested!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/288015312?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=chicken-joe&wp_originator=V0yLQzb94FutJZFqGLLiHJCPyS1cMo0U5kciwtk2PiV2Xxw%2F8NRccvKVaLV%2Fd7NN7GxgTzb2%2BIOER%2FOTzDD89Re4pxiXnUqz1WJXVZ1YqbMwQbrU%2Fcfhdl5ZTWg9amnW

1 Like

I’m interested First love, kisses and love letters - Taehyung 😍❤️ - Wattpad

1 Like

Accepted! I’ll get started on it.

Sure! Just let me know how many chapters you want to trade, if you accept:

Link: Mom Genes - homespunhippogryph - Wattpad

1 Like

Do 3 chapters sound okay? And if we like each other’s stories, we can do more? I’ll get started today.

1 Like

Sounds perfect!

1 Like

Just finished and LOVED it! Let me know if you want to keep trading :smiley:

I’ve only got one part to my book but it is a fairly long one. I will give your first part a good review and keep reading from there at least a few more chapters if you want. Let me know if that sounds good.
Never: Hall C Letters

1 Like

Yeah, sounds great! I’ll go ahead and get started on yours now.

Done! Good work, it was a very fun read.

1 Like

Interested! Fragmented Lies - Alex ☕️ - Wattpad

Let me know how many chapters.

1 Like

Want to start with three? And if we like each other’s stories, we can continue lol.

1 Like

Sounds perfect to me! I’ll get started soon, just on a little writing spree, and don’t want to ruin the idea flow :rofl: but I WILL get it done in the next few hours :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’ll get started after I read this short story!

1 Like

Done! :smiley: