Celebrate Your Accomplishments!

Yoooo, that’s a really good score. Congrats!

2 Likes

THANKS!
I was so happy since my teacher is quite scary and she smiled while giving it to me?? After this, she became my favourite teacher now since I actually learn lmao

2 Likes

I WAS ABLE TO MAKE IT PAST CHAPTER EIGHT!!!
I am currently at 28,494 words in total and I am about to embark on chapter twelve.

New goal: If I can make it to chapter nineteen, then I am golden and good as gravy.
I am so proud of you, Qualeshia! Good job! Keep up the good work because you are going far!

:blush: :+1:

4 Likes

I finally finished writing my ONC last week! :grinning: … It may not have been a novella anymore by the time I was done…

3 Likes

Congrats on finishing your book! :partying_face: it must be so satisfying to finally get to the end :relieved:

3 Likes

Thank you! It definitely was!

1 Like

I finished and submitted an essay for my class.

Damnnn congrats everyone! @TheTigerWriter @EdwardInzerillo @stella_vigo @anon39043209 @zephyr

5 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much. :blush:

1 Like

I received my first Google Play book rating since I started uploading works. It’s been four years since the first upload. 4 yrs to get a reader rating. :sweat_smile: I totally sux at this publish thing.

1 Like

@JJJ000YYY Thanks!

1 Like

@Rhymeswithfry Congrats on the Watty!

(I’m limited on seeing the winners and I’m only receiving this info second hand so if we know anyone else who won, congratulate them!)

1 Like

@MiyaHikari Congrats on the Watty win!

1 Like

:tada:

One of my stories got 419 reads!

3 Likes

I finished reading Perdido Street Station after almost 2 and a half months of on and off reading. Mind you, a CHONKY book it was at over 850 pages. Finally finished. Phew.

3 Likes

That’s amazing!

@TheTigerWriter Oh man, finishing a chonky book is just a whole different feeling of accomplishment. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks XD It was a relief to finish it within this year!

1 Like

I will feel accomplished when I get things sorted out with my mental health.

Right now, I have to put things in action.

2 Likes