Cemetary Gates Armageddon

When did Avatar: The Last Airbender become the standard that all of western animated television is measured against? Yes, it’s good, but the reasons why it works don’t apply to every single story.

All these people compare VLD to Avatar and Animorphs when all you need to do is to read Getter Robo Arc to find a story that’s 5 times more thematically deep, going beyond the horror of war into the horror of a terrible destiny where humanity is consumed by the Getter Rays, which they weaponized against extraterrestrial invaders.

It’s a bit depressing seeing so many shows play follow the leader. No wonder I’m a weeb these days.

Shou Tucker

https://www.cbr.com/fullmetal-alchemist-anime-most-horrific-scene-nina-memes/

Most people remember Nina because of the repeated memeing of the material.

1 Like

I’d bring myself to the vets and put myself down if I ended up looking like that abomination.

1 Like

Society was breaking down, if I remember correctly. It’s played as if they were luck to come across someone who would end them.

2 Likes

I have enough trouble killing houseflies, girl dog chimera would be extra hard.

I can turn off that part for my brain if I don’t have to touch the dead thing. I know from first hand experience that butchering ain’t for me.

1 Like
1 Like

Snowfall is a weird show.

It goes from Franklin stopping two kids from stealing ice cream, then him at a masked wrestling fight and then some dude dying over a coke binge in a span of 7 minutes :joy: What?

1 Like

At least it’s not a boring show

1 Like

True, it also has basically 60s Wilmer in it, but in the 80s lol.

1 Like

@NotARussianBot I’m 60s Wilmer, and I’m here to give you amen-esia!

2 Likes

@NotARussianBot

Screenshot at Apr 03 16-36-29

1 Like

This makes about as much sense as the cancerous KLIBLE.

1 Like

I think I am gonna meme this dude.

:flushed:

It’s too easy.

2 Likes

If he starts comparing 80s anime he’s hardly seen to his favorite ship to explain how it’ll totally be canon, brace yourself.

1 Like

Definitely.

Peoople like this are why I make my characters as unattractive and lacking chemistry as possible amongst each other.

1 Like

Except for Max and cheetos

1 Like

Yes.

And Domingo and the devil.

1 Like

I am trying to go to see John Wick this week.

1 Like

I think that would be a movie worth seeing in the cinema. I think it would actually be good.

1 Like