Character Profile Needed

Hi,

I’m Rue, and I’m looking for a character profile similar to the one I will have attached:

CHARACTER 1: Anaerys

NAME: Anaerys Grimm Holland

SYMBOL: A book.

EPITHET: Broken Bookworm

DATE OF BIRTH: 12.18.2040

RACE: Grimm

MORE IDEAS: Similar color to the original. But use blacks or colors from the attached cover –

Also, use Emilia Clarke (blonde) as the model.

That is all I need for now. I need to see how it turns out, but if it goes well, I’ll request more.

PAYMENT: Follow, reading list add.

Heyo Rue! Just dropping my two cents here, but unless it’s a template/you have permission from the designer (newsies-), I don’t think it’d be quite ethical for any other designer to recreate/design something close to this … :sweat_smile: Character profile graphics tend to be styled a certain way to match a story’s theme from what I’ve observed (unless, again, it’s a template) so I don’t think it’s a nice thing to do lmao but yeah, just my opinion!

1 Like

Oh, my bad. I know newsies-. I didn’t even realize she made it. I thought whoever made this was long gone since it’s one of the few things salvaged from switching OSs four or more times between October 2017 and June 2020, in addition to the closing of the threads on Wattpad. I ask that you don’t give up on this. I really need my audience to engage in my book.

(Fun fact: I didn’t know what thread-hopping was until I literally got told I was doing it (that was back during the Wattpad Club days).)

Anyways, can you provide me with a different form so I can possibly get a graphic?

1 Like

Her watermark is in the top right corner of the design. XD

I’m not quite sure what you mean by this? I wasn’t planning to attempt. :sweat_smile:

I think you can just use a typical character art form but swap out the stuff for the details you want, and add inspo of character profile designs you like. Or you could just request directly from a WP shop, there should be plenty! Alternatively, you could also simply download a template (there’s plenty to be found on DeviantArt and Tumblr) and then just fill it out yourself.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.