Character Sketch Commissions || Open (*´꒳`*)b

Hello, I’m Jax and I do character art :wave:

Instagram | Twitter | tumblr | deviantArt

As uni is over for the year, I’m offering bust and half-body sketch (lineart) commissions for anyone who is interested in having their character illustrated.

The information posted here is a quick summary. A more detailed version with samples can be found on my Commission Information Document.

I recommended that you read the whole document before you PM/email a form.

Things to note:

1. I only draw people/humanoids; I can’t draw anthros.

2. All artwork is digital. I don’t make or send prints.

3. Deliveries include a zip file with 1 low-res watermarked image for use online and 1 high-res, unwatermarked image suitable for printing.

4. These illustrations are for personal use only and should not be included in your books if professionally published (self-publishing included).

Commission types and prices

* Pricing may be subject to change and more options may be added as I shake off the rust.

Sketches:

Black and white cleaned sketch/lineart with greyscale or screentones.

• Bust: from $20 AUD (~$14 USD) per character

• Half-body: from $35AUD (~$25 USD) per character

* Full-bodies aren’t officially on the table because it’s been a long time since I drew them, but you can message me and I’ll consider it.

Payments and Invoicing

Payments are handled via PayPal’s invoice system. You will need to provide an email address to receive your invoice and your finished commission.

A detailed ToS is included on the invoice.

Ordering

If you are interested in a commission, please send in the following form via PM or email (address listed in the Commission Info Doc):

Customer information:
Name:
PayPal email:

Character information:

• Name:

• Skin tone: (light/tanned/dark)

• Eye colour:

• Hair colour:

• Hair style: description + an image reference if you have something specific in mind (or I will just do my own version)

• Clothing & accessories:
    description + image references please (unless it’s something simple then description only is fine.)

• Facial expression or character personality:
    e.g. smiling, smirking, crying, cheerful, determined, angry

• Pose (if half-body):

• Character interaction (if multiple):

Got questions? Post here, send me a PM, or email me :+1:

Thank you!

7 Likes

{[reserved]}

1 Like

{[reserved]}

1 Like