Clockwork Graphics (Grand Opening!!)

Hello! I’m Cammie! Welcome to CLOCKWORK! I’m offering many different graphics! Below are my examples, and the rules! I look forward to creating something beautiful for you!

2 Likes

Click here for cover examples!

Click here for book mockup examples!

Forms!

https://tinyurl.com/clockworkgraphicsforms

Rules!

1. Please be kind! I don’t claim to be the greatest designer, so please keep that in mind when I’m working. Also, I do accept constructive criticism but don’t be harsh if you’re not gonna be helpful. Capiche?

2. Please do not request from multiple designers at once, especially if someone else is 100% against it!

3. Please make sure you give me as much info as possible. I understand not knowing exactly what you want in a cover, but please take in mind that I likely won’t accept if you don’t give very much info on your specifications! This also means, please fill out the form to its entirety!

4. Please use my cover for at least 1 week. After that, you may keep using the cover ( with credit! ), or use someone else’s cover! (psst if you’re reading these, please make sure to include what time it is in the form, this how I know you read the rules)

5. Credit is mandatory! I don’t mind if it is a chapter dedication or just a simple tag in the book description!

6. I’m sorry if this one seems strict, but please only request if your book is published, or going to be published by the time the cover is complete (usually 3-4 days tops! If it takes longer, I will message you, just please try to be patient )

7. Payment is nothing extensive, but there are a few options!

-2 honest comments on “The Demon’s Clockwork” (2 chapters preferred but not necessary!)

or

-a permanent follow here on Wattpad

2 Likes

1 Like

Just in case I forget something :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just in case I forget something… again. I’m forgetful lmao

1 Like

Please remember to read all the rules! I’m excited to work with you!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

bump!