๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

Bump! Back in business after more than a year :joy:

Hereโ€™s a recent graphic to show you where my cover-making skill level is at now (:

4 Likes

Heya Stella. Iโ€™m having a hard time reading your rules and such (will read it on my phone in a bit) but I was wondering if you make banners as well? (The cover in mind is a fantasy manip style) :slight_smile:

I can make banners, but Iโ€™m generally very inexperienced in those. I can make them if people order a cover first and then have banners made ^^

I can read the rules and stuff just fine, and Iโ€™ve tested it on my phone and laptop :thonk: if itโ€™s a size thing then you can zoom in :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Great :smiley: Super glad to see that. And no worries if your inexperienced with them :heart: I can def order the cover first and then request for banners if accepted.

Thatโ€™s good. My vision is pretty poor so sometimes when I strain my eyes, everything gets a bit blurry lol

• Cover Type: Manip, please.
  • Authorโ€™s name: Deanna Heller-Erskin
  • Title: Humming the Tune of the Witchโ€™s Curse
  • Subtitle: N/A
  • Tagline: N/A
  • Short summary: (Unnamed female protagonist) is a trusting princess of an (unnamed kingdom), At birth, she was cursed to trust those around her and the only way to break the curse is to hum not sing the song of the witch who cursed her. The only issue is, she trusts people too much which could cause her downfallโ€ฆ
  • Ideas:
    • For model based: A girl with light colored hair (blond or strawberry blonde) wearing a pastel colored gown singing with a palace in the background, green smoke, and green tears pouring from her eyes.
    • For non-model based: A fairy style text as main focus, with musical notes warping around the title. Green and pink pastel as main colors.
  • Anything else: If accepted, Iโ€™ll send an additional form for the banners. Please note, that I love creative freedom as long as it doesnโ€™t include the color blue lol. If youโ€™d rather work with vectors, thatโ€™s fine as well :heart_decoration:
denied...
I wish you luck in finding another designer.
โญ๏ธŽ โœง coded by stella_vigo โœง โญ๏ธŽ

cries โ€“ Thank you for getting back to me so quickly :heart:

Bump! Two versions of a recent cover I made :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Saving this for after work.

1 Like

Thank you! <3

Btw, because of school, Iโ€™m going to close this shop on December 5 (idk when itโ€™ll reopen), so hereโ€™s a heads-up just in case :slight_smile:

โ˜… requesting code โ˜… โœช Code Type (thread/playlist/slideshow/other): Playlist
โœช Title: Out of the Woods
โœช Subtitle/Tagline (optional): The Playlist
โœช Ideas (please be specific):: I want something similar to Summer Stars. I also want it linked to my Spotify playlist for it. You can choose the songs to display. On the side is a thumbnail of the album cover. Gothic font.
โœช Other (optional):

Playlist Link

inspo pics (optional) (insert inspo pics below)

1 Like
accepted...
Thank you for requesting! Iโ€™m a bit busy with school so it might take a couple of days, I hope you donโ€™t mind ^^
prototype... โญ๏ธŽ โœง coded by stella_vigo โœง โญ๏ธŽ

Hi there! Hereโ€™s what the code looks like as of now. There arenโ€™t a lot of fonts that can be used on web (you canโ€™t really download and upload fonts for you to use here) so this is the best I could do font-wise, unless you want me to use a PNG instead. Iโ€™d say the code is 95% done. If there are any changes youโ€™d like me to make, lemme know! :smiley:

Also, the title is all in one line without the quote around it, idk whatโ€™s up with the preview :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Omigosh. I love it so much.

1 Like
delivery... Hi there! Below is the raw code for the playlist, just click on the icon on the upper-right corner to copy :D thank you again for requesting <3

Raw Code

REDACTED.

1 Like