closed x-x

i’m feeling these ideas man (do not look into it). so i’ma accept. thanks for requesting! as for banners, sure, i’d make em. (i think my forms stopped working? oops i’ll see what i can do)

1 Like

alright, new form time!

1 Like

Thank you! <3 And yeah, the forms link isn’t working :sweat_smile: I took the one from a past post

1 Like

how to graphic…?

3 Likes

i love ur coding and i also love my coding apparently. is this reverse stealing? credit stealing? what would u call it LOL u have my credit still on the second post. i’ll take it tho this thread is cute IT’S MINE NOW I DON’T MAKE THE RULES

damn, i didn’t even notice?! fkdskfkd

bop it

twist it

delivery!
right ok so listen, this took a while and tbh, it's wild af! im not sure how good i followed your ideas, but this was fun to make and i feel like the vibes work, so yeh. thanks for requesting nonetheless

[drag to a new tab to enlarge]
3 Likes

This looks so cool! And the vibes definitely work xD If it’s okay, could you reduce the size of the author name a little? I have a little something else to ask as well, but I’ll PM you for this. :sweat_smile: Otherwise it’s perfect!

Are we still good for the banners? :eyes:

1 Like

i’m glad you like it!

as for the banners, i’d need you to drop a new req for em

•---------•
→ BANNER/BLEND FORM
•---------•

requesting a banner/blend
FAKE REAL
GIF (CHECK IF YES)
→ TITLE;; Ephemera
→ SUBTITLE;; n/a
→ AUTHOR;; Shreya Aathira
→ COLORS;; same as the cover
→ MOOD;; same as the cover
→ IDEAS/PICTURES;; same as the cover // as for the gif, I’d like for maybe the stars on the graphic to be twinkling, or the text to ripple down according to its shape if this is possible, i’m fine with a still banner otherwise <3
→ INSPIRATION;; same as the cover lmao
→ ELSE;; jimin’s filter

requesting a banner/blend
FAKE REAL
GIF (CHECK IF YES)
→ TITLE;; Thank you for reading! Remember to vote & comment!
→ SUBTITLE;; Ephemera
→ AUTHOR;; Shreya Aathira
→ COLORS;; same as the cover
→ MOOD;; same as the cover
→ IDEAS/PICTURES;; same as the cover // as for the gif, I’d like for maybe the stars on the graphic to be twinkling, or the text to ripple down according to its shape
→ INSPIRATION;; same as the cover lmao
→ ELSE;; jimin’s filter

bump

okay just to make sure, you want 2 banners, who are the same but one with an gif on top? sorry if i'm not reading the requests right

2 banners yes, both gifs but one will be the outro one, where the main text would me thanks for reading! remember to vote & comment!

and you just want the same design as the cover but in banner dimensions?

Yep!

accepted . . . !

it might take a while since gif graphics are more complex. could you possibly give an example for the “text to ripple down according to its shape” idea? so i can see what you meant. thx

Thank you! And I guess something like these -

bop

The first one is the better example. As Ephemera has that wavy, distorted effect, it’d be cool if it could rippled down according to that shaping Hope these work!

i see. unsure if i can do that, but i'll try my best. thanks for requesting

(p.s. would you mind pm’ing me the link the story when you’ve posted it? i want to add them to my reading list on wtp)