Coding 101

Lorum Ipsum

words go here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros. Integer quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Mi tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque. Mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna. Faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit amet risus nullam. Nulla posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum. Purus non enim praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a. Proin nibh nisl condimentum id. Quam nulla porttitor massa id neque aliquam vestibulum.

Fermentum odio eu feugiat pretium nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel. Dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur. Nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit. Nec dui nunc mattis enim ut. Vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra. Sed cras ornare arcu dui vivamus arcu felis bibendum. Aliquam ultrices sagittis orci a. Tristique nulla aliquet enim tortor. Aenean pharetra magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus. Habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. Adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi enim. Aliquam purus sit amet luctus. Sed ullamcorper morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget. Vitae sapien pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et.

Tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor aliquam nulla facilisi cras fermentum. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. Fames ac turpis egestas maecenas pharetra convallis posuere. Blandit cursus risus at ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Nulla facilisi etiam dignissim diam quis enim lobortis. Egestas tellus rutrum tellus pellentesque eu tincidunt tortor. Mattis aliquam faucibus purus in. Odio tempor orci dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc. Tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed. Risus nullam eget felis eget nunc lobortis mattis. Posuere urna nec tincidunt praesent semper feugiat nibh sed. Aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras. Neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae.

Amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus. Velit euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies lacus sed. Id porta nibh venenatis cras sed felis eget velit aliquet. Sed viverra ipsum nunc aliquet. Augue ut lectus arcu bibendum at. Massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. Ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper. Dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit ut. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa ultricies mi quis. Mauris nunc congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus.

+ coded by flyx +

5 Likes

my first f :sob: will try to catch up in a few :heart:

5 Likes

“I think you’re a fairy tale. I think you’re magical, and brave, and exquisite.”

“I turned my nightmares into fireflies and caught them in a jar.”

“It was impossible, of course. But when did that ever stop any dreamer from dreaming.”

Pastebin.

7 Likes

~ ~ Garden of Violets ~ ~

WISTERIA CROCUS HYDRANGEA

HYACINTH

This should be enough

Pastebin :purple_heart:

4 Likes

…I’m dropping out ;-;

Can I still do the assignments on my own thread? You don’t have to grade them or anything, I just wanna work on them too :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Understood.

Yeah, you’re welcome to do them in your own thread. This class is publicly posted and anyone who wishes to can lurk without being a registered student. You just won’t be able to ask me questions here or receive grades on assignments, which is a minor thing. I occasionally respond to questions in The Coder’s Society if you ever need coding help from me. Others are able to respond there, too, and discussion is encouraged. Best of luck!

5 Likes

hello! i’m sorry but i’m dropping out :’(
i’ve just been really busy lately and i don’t really have time for this T-T
thank you so much for teaching me this stuff i really appreciate it <3

5 Likes

No worries. Take care.

5 Likes

Sorry, but I’m going to have to drop out. I’ve got exams around the corner, both national and international, so time’s really packed. This was a pretty enjoyable class though!

4 Likes

Take care.

4 Likes

inhales I’m sorry about this, but I’m going to have to drop out as well. School has been really time consuming recently. I hope you understand, and thanks for all the lessons :heart:

4 Likes

Take care.

2 Likes

Can I get some reassurance from some people still in the class that they’ll be able to finish it? The recent wave of drops make me wonder if I made the assignments too hard or too long. My intention with them was that it shouldn’t take more than an hour a week to complete them. Even turning them in late gets you half of the points and some people have enough E’s to afford missing an assignment or two. There’s only three more assignments left – one of which goes up today – and a final exam and that’s it. The last time I taught this, only four people made it to the end. I’ll be happy if more than four are able to complete it this time. But we’ll see.

7 Likes

I’ll most likely will be here till the end!
Luckily, this helps me take a break from school xD

3 Likes

I think that I’ll probably be able to finish it.

3 Likes

Hopefully, you’ll be able to! It’s really rewarding to make it to the end and I do mean that in more ways than one – students who complete this course will get a special treat from me.

4 Likes

I’m here till the end, Lumi! :heart: Even though I got “S” of late :joy:, I’ve loved the learning process with you! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Now, I’m excited, Lumi! :heart: I’ll complete the assignment in a couple of hours :smile:

3 Likes

You’re the best coding star. And I will do my best to finish the class with all Es.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS CLASS AND PLEASE DON’T LOSE HOPE. :pleading_face:

I absolutely love your class. :sunny:

5 Likes

It’s only for you that I joined this course, Lumi! :heart: I’ve been wanting to learn coding for a long time, but there wasn’t a teacher, a someone I could trust with me asking all the noob questions :see_no_evil: And when you announced this class, I was delighted because I’ve known you since ECPU days and our bond of friendship is strong :heart:

3 Likes