4 Likes

screeching

4 Likes

Study Guide xD

2 Likes

Ohhh, well, good luck! :dizzy:

2 Likes

@flyingCouch @greekmyth @Theora @ValKayRee @JJJ000YYY @Nablai @W.L.Ink

Sorry for the double tag but… who wants a rubric for how I’ll grade the final exam?

• pls give rubric
  • don’t give rubric

0 voters

I’ll close it once all 7 students have voted.

5 Likes

Assignment 10 Reflection

Calling all students!

Woo! Assignment 10! You did it! There’s not much more to say at this point but I’ll congratulate you all early on completing the course. Don’t forget about the final exam though. It’s worth a lot of points, and it’s a good chance to show me how much you’ve learned through this coding class experience. :squish:

If you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to reach out to me. If you want to discuss your grade, please reach out privately. I’ll be more than happy to clarify something for you, especially if it helps you reach a deeper understanding with the code. Anywho, hope you all have a good week!

Student Name Grade
flyx E
greeky S
theora E
val S
joy S
nab S
ink E
6 Likes

This last assignment is making me so nervous, Lumi! :see_no_evil: I’ve never made a real thread using coding before… and this is going to take everything I’ve learnt till now, for me to make it. I really really want to pass this final exam, Lumi! :smile:

1 Like

Are we allowed to use as many posts as we want? Or should everything be compressed into just one post, Lumi?

1 Like

Good luck.

2 Likes

Keep it to one post.

2 Likes

Will do, Lumi! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

whistles

6 Likes

Oh, oops sorry. I haven’t checked in in a while thanks to school. I think it’s fine either way so I’ll just vote for yes right now.

3 Likes

No worries!

2 Likes

As decided by in this poll, I will be sharing the rubric for the final exam:

clicky
  • Mobile Responsiveness (does it look okay on mobile devices?)
    • 5 points
  • Readability (are users able to read it?)
    • 5 points
  • Efficiency (least amount of spans used?)
    • 5 points
  • Creativity (is it visually appealing?)
    • 5 points
  • Bonus Point (did you appeal to my aesthetic?)
    • 1 point extra

Total: 20 points

Wishing you all the best of luck. Don’t forget the final is due at 2020-11-25T04:00:00Z.

4 Likes

Does anyone have any questions?

3 Likes

If the rubric is unclear, I can clarify it more.

3 Likes

By least amount of spans, do you mean like there’s a point where there’s too many spans or like if there’s some spans that are there but end up not contributing to the code?

5 Likes

Let’s take this basic example:

mew

<span style="font-size:; display: block; text-transform: uppercase;"><span style="font-size:; display: block; background-color: red;">mew</span></span>

Notice how I used two when I could’ve used just one? Those types of situations, basically. Use as many spans as you need to, but don’t overcomplicate the design by using too many when you don’t need to use a span for every separate property-value pair.

5 Likes