Congratulations, you finally got the dream home that you always wanted...

I can think big, but my bank account cannot.

Here are a few reference pics pinched from the Internets for general theme(s).

Oh, most important aspect of any dream home. Every part must be dog friendly…A good sound system (perhaps multi-room and networked) is also a requirement…

3 Likes

Sir, you have good taste. :+1:

2 Likes
Essentially this country house.

But swap out some of the French country furnishings with some modernist feverdream pieces like these:

3 Likes

One that doesn’t say “Get Out!” When I walk in.

3 Likes

2 Likes

You want to live in some old cathedral or church???

1 Like

Very colorful and cozy. I like it.

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like

yah

1 Like

That’s cool and different. Well, not too different because people can make any old building into a home.

What made you want to choose either a cathedral or church for a dream home?
Just curious.

1 Like

They are big and beautiful and have lots of places to store thing and likely very cheap.

1 Like

Interesting.
Got any styles that you would add to your church home?
Show pictures please.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Oh wow! LOL!
Not even sure what to make of that. :sweat_smile:

I can see that going in a living room with a funky layout and weird but cool design.
Or your bedroom if you prefer an interesting night stand.

2 Likes

I totally forgot Royal Gothic was a thing.

2 Likes

I am glad that I reminded you of that. LOL!

2 Likes

Well, they are oddball buildings that are only designed for large gatherings, of they are the older gothic style. Modern churches have more in common with barn raising or cubicle farms.

2 Likes

Probably modern. At least, that seems to be the most common style I go for when I’m playing Sims haha

No photos of my old builds tho :frowning:

1 Like

In all honesty, my taste is for Colonial French. My cleaning demands modern minimalism. CF has distressed surfaces and filligrie, and if you’re not obsessively dusting, eventually you’re going to be breaking out a toothbrush to scrub grime out the grooves.

I just can’t.

2 Likes