CONTESTS ON WATTPAD?

Does anyone know any contests on Wattpad that are ongoing, or any of their own? Share them here. I, and others may want to enter some.

6 Likes

There are poetry contests I know of. Well, more like challenges actually. I haven’t joined any but I see them about here: PoetsPub - Wattpad

Also saw this one that’s open currently? Opal Awards [ACCEPTING PARTICIPANTS & JUDGES] - WELCOME - Wattpad

2 Likes

Thanks LukI! <3

1 Like

No probs Chuz

1 Like

You can be our eyes.

1 Like

If I hear of any more I will share, sure.

1 Like

Anyone else?

2 Likes

Hey there,

Your thread looks like it’s better suited to #wacky-classifieds:wishing-well, so I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you.

Mari :coolpineapple:

2 Likes

Hi,

I gather Awards and Contents in my reading lists - Awards 3 and Awards 4 have the most recent ones, but in the 3rd one there are going to be some closed or on hiatus.

If you are looking for Reviews, Graphics Shops, Book Clubs, and similar books, check my other lists :slight_smile:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

bop

@alcoholandcaffeine @FOLuke @Witto150 @JohnnyTuturro

I’ve just published an awards book which might be exactly what you’re looking for :smiley:

THE 1ST READ4READ AWARDS IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN!

This award is the first of its kind with a unique and fun process that have never been seen on Wattpad before. Everyone leaves a winner! No losers, but there are ultimate winners WITH AMAZING PRIZES!!
Hurry up and join the fun either as a contestant or a judge :tulip:

The host, Ellen Reese, is an active Wattpad user since 2018 with over 3k followers. She is a responsible and kind person. She assures you that this contest will be a fun and fair experience for all :heart:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/273349932-the-read4read-awards-open

3 Likes

Our community is hosting a new awards: NOBLESSE AWARDS 2021 [OPEN] - ENTRY REQUIREMENTS - Wattpad

1 Like

Check out awards by TheDreamTeam. Fair judging, feedback and quick turn around.
The only contest I actually look forward to entering.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/269688635?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Kamiccola&wp_originator=xiJDXwmtVh%2FlRsUOrBt6bdXfHO9wGn98qUd%2BVto%2ByOsqCq6wJooeBl7v1MH%2FBO8fe29K9AAIk5P8xc4Ycf9IUV7dK6Er0M6pmhg5gHi19LtvAXACw5cXplf4nG7dz9EY

1 Like