Cover help (payment if needed)

Hi! I have a novel in the making and would like the help of someone who is somewhat familiar with graphic design. I have the picture that I would like used, I just need some pretty lettering or finishing touches!
I will give payment in whatever way you would like.

The title of the book is ‘Seren Chambers’ and I would like to keep the color scheme within the black/white/silver spectrum, but I wouldn’t mind dark red. The story lies in the dark/thriller category. I haven’t created a blurb yet, but I hope you can work with this.
I would like the lettering to be pretty and attractive (cursive perhaps) and maybe a more harsh font wouldn’t hurt. Creative freedom!

Thank you!!

1 Like

can i get more info on the payment you are willing to do?

or do i list the payments i want you to do?

2 Likes

Hi there! It looks like your thread would be better suited in #artistry-castle:multimedia-requests so others can easily find your request. I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you. Have a nice day, and I hope you get a smashing cover!

-Jessica

2 Likes

List them please!

1 Like

Hows this?
I’m nowhere near as good as other people here, so honestly, if you don’t like it it’s fine :rofl:

Cover

1 Like

Thank you for the attempt!! I’m afraid I’m looking for a more vintage/elegant look, but I deeply appreciate the try.

2 Likes

Thats all right <3 just thought I’d give it a go! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if not chosen, either just a follow on wattpad or comment 3x 1-line comment on my design book

if you choose to use it, then both payments above

are those okay?

2 Likes

Yep!! Perfect.
I hope you choose to make it, I look forward to it!

1 Like

I’m trying this out, would you like me to put an authors name or is it just the title?

2 Likes

no author’s name please!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you!! Could you possibly lower the words so we can see the knife?

2 Likes

ofc!

2 Likes

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

I made an attempt. Not a graphic designer by any stretch, but I’ve been learning to play with canva.

4 Likes

I’ll be working on it now :+1:

2 Likes

tell me if you want anything edited(another font, another color, etc2222)

i also love putting my name on my design while keeping the graphic look good

i hope you like this as much as i do
i don’t usually combine fonts but this combination look cool

i will be waiting for your payment
which do you want to do? follow or comment?

Hello, would you want your name on the cover?

2 Likes