Cover Needed for Dark and Sensual Fantasy

Hi, I’m Rue Jay Hamilton

I’m looking for a manipulative blend cover by the title of “Red as Blood.” I’m looking for something darkly sensual with a dose of beautiful and romantic.

If possible, use this palette: Color Palette: #4C0027 #570530 #750550 #980F5A - Color Hunt and this:

Onto the plot: Meet half-angel, half-succubus, and, oh, it doesn’t hurt to mention, wealthy 38-year-old Luna Palazza. Longing to escape the darkness of her past, Luna pursues a friends-with-benefits relationship with 19-year-old angel Keyvan Taj, CEO of a fashion company that is quickly gaining popularity, where Luna quickly gets a job as a fashion designer. Just as Luna is about to catch feelings for Keyvan. Now, meet 24-year-old human female Janessa Nike, a tomboy with a dead-end job as a waitress while training her sister for the Olympics. While she’s pretty much over her ex-girlfriend, C.J. Pierce, who dumped her for a girl named Kyssa, one day, C.J. shows up at Janessa’s house, apparently now a succubus and wanting to be human again. After being told by Kyssa that only the blood of half-angel half-demon will turn C.J. back into a human. And there’s only one in existence: Luna.

But when Janessa and Luna meet, nothing can prepare them for a spiral of chaos, awakened feelings, and choices to make along with the consequences that come with everything and all the odds stacked against them.

What I want: a glass rose, Prada heels, a mansion in the background lined with a beautiful courtyard.

How will I pay you back: Perm follow, and dedication of chapter in book when it comes out.

1 Like

Hi there! Your idea for this is really interesting and I’m definitely looking forward to attempting this! However, please note that there are additional payments (a shoutout and comments) that I ask for, and I want to ensure you’ll be okay with doing those before I proceed to make you anything.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m totally in for doing additional payments such as a shout-out and comments. For comments, are you asking me to comment on a book or something else?

A book, I’ll give you all the details once I’ve submitted something <3

Also, I’m only able to work fully on weekends, so I’ll only be able to get something to you either this weekend or, more likely, next weekend.

1 Like

Okay.