Cover needed (Payment included)

Hello lovely’s :heart: I have decided to write a Christmas story, that I might put in a writing contest.

Anyways I really need a cover for the story, I am happy to follow everyone who tries, along with giving credit to the designer cover I use.
I will really appreciate it so much! :blush:

Tittle- Winter Love.
Author- Nicole_Lisa
Theme- snow/ romance/ Christmas
Ideas- Anything with a couple in love, around snow or Christmas time. It has to show romance in the holiday season.

Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

ooooh, might try this!

Hey there,

Your thread looks like it’s better suited to #artistry-castle:cover-graphic-requests , so I’ve gone ahead and moved it there for you.

– Joy :darkbunnylord:

So I got excited and made three :sweat_smile: lmk if you like them. I’m also open to font changes & colour :blush:

Cover One

Cover Two

Cover Three

3 Likes

I tried

Cover

4 Likes

Let me know if you don’t use it. I will use it as a premade.

Summary

2 Likes

They are awesome :grinning: thank you so much! I will definitely let you know if I use any of them, also I can’t seem to find you on wattpad, if you just drop me a link to your profile, I’ll follow.
Thanks again.

Thank you so much, it’s lovely, I really like it :blush: I will definitely let you know if I use if, if I do I will give you credit. Also I think I’m already following you, so if you have another sort of payment you would like me to do, then just let me know I am more than happy to.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you so much it’s amazing :grinning: I will definitely let you know if I use it, if I do I will give credit. I’ve also followed!
Thanks again.

1 Like
I tried one~

Please let me know if you’re going to use it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush: It’s awesome, I will definitely let you know if I use it, if I do I will also give credit.
Also I’ve followed, thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope you end up using it.

1 Like

:blush:

Had a go ^^

Let me know if you’d like any changes! :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! They are awesome :grinning: I will definitely let you know if I use it, I’ve also followed.
Thanks again.

1 Like

Aight! Here’s the link to my Wattpad profile!

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll follow now :blush:

1 Like

@bottle_of_rum @Zena @NuminousAuthor @LadyOfTheRiver @CarKann I just want to say a big thank you to you all for taking the time and effort in making a cover for my story. I do love them all, but I have chosen to go with @bottle_of_rum cover, as it fits more with my story. Once it’s posted I will give credit in the summery.

But a massive thanks to everyone :blush: I really do appreciate it.
stay safe
~Nicole_Lisa

3 Likes

No problem! Thank you for the opportunity! :grin:

Ofc! It was a pleasure making the covers! :yum: