covers by nikki | fast delivery | closed

Title: Esmera
Subtitle (optional): n/a
Author name: Tori Sparrows
Short summary of book:Title: Let me tell you of place long forgotten in the river of time. A place full of magic and wonder. A place full of beauty and nightmares.

Its a place where myths are real and legends roam the land.

This is Esmera. A place where anything is possible, where the unreal is real. Esmera is a place where you soar above the clouds or skim across the waters surface. Esmera is where dragons be.

Esmera is an island nestled away from the rest of the world. It is by no means a small island. It’s huge, separated into different regions. You had the Madori Ha Region, the Frozen Valley, the mountain Region, Lava Gorge, Kaigan Ryōiki, and the Shadow Land. The Shadow Land is the largest region, next to the Kaigan Ryōiki. Beyond the mountains, was the unknown. No one dared go beyond the mountains, because of the rumors and stories that surrounded that area.

Until now. This is a story of how a war came about. How someone tried to take control of all of Esmera, and how one girl with the help from a group of friends, went over the mountains in search of solution to save the island of Esmera.
Subtitle (optional):N/a
Theme: dragons, adventure
Mood: serious??? I’m honestly not sure. Fantasy(can that be considered a mood?)
Color scheme: I’ve never truely thought about it since I’m not fully aware what I want for the cover…
Ideas: the most I can give you is I want a girl with a dragon. This story is centered around dragons and riders
Anything else: …not that I can think of…

2 Likes

sorry for taking a while! I had forgot about this for a bit >.< Yes, you can req :heart:

2 Likes

What if I try for something like this?

1 Like

I’ll be open, extending past the weekend for you peeps to get the chance to request, cheers :beautifulheart:

1 Like

Sure

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll try it then and deliver it to you within the next 24 hrs~

2 Likes

Requesting a cover

Simple Manip

Title: Blossom
Subtitle (optional): N/A
Author name: H.L.Wright
Short summary of book: Florence Knight is a regular, twenty-two year old human making a living in cold, miserable, drizzly England.

Until she shifts into a wolf for the first time after an altercation in an alley. Confused and betrayed, she confronts her mother who tells her that her father was an American lycan living in a pack up in the mountains of Colorado.

Determined to find out who she truly is, Florence travels to America to find her father.

But she finds much more than she ever bargained for in the one and only Alpha Sebastian Black.
Theme: Werewolf Romance
Mood: Dark yet romantic
Color scheme: pink and black
Ideas: a black background. There’s a full moon in the centre with a blossom branch in front of it with lots of pink flowers. Title at the top and name at the bottom.
Anything else: Not really, I do have images if they’ll help you! Thanks so much, hope you accept!

2 Likes

Accepted!

sounds great! Though you want a manip right? Could you perhaps elaborate what other things you want or what else you envision of the cover apart from a moon and cherry blossoms? c: This kinda sounds like a simple cover req to me, hehe. And for the bg you just want a plain black background or…? Anyways, if that’s all you like on the cover, no problem as well. Btw, if you could drop the images you have, that would be great! Please complete payment of a permanent follow and I’ll get to your cover in the next 24hrs or less, cheers!

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure what to choose as I think it’s a little more detailed than other simple covers i’ve had in the past, however yes it’s more a simple cover than anything else. Yeah, here are the images I had in mind:
3780dce81936d5a4fc37b12f031c3380

something along those lines :slight_smile:

1 Like

hmmm I can’t really work with these hehe, but that’s alright. This might be a slightly manipulated cover, is that alright with you? :slight_smile: But I’ll try to keep it simple and not too extravagant if you prefer?

2 Likes

please do your magic, I’m sure it’ll be great! I’ve followed you! I’m no artist so I trust that you’ll come up with something :smiley:

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll try my best! I’ve got some other stuff going on tonight so I’ll play around with the requests by tomorrow, thank you for being patient, cheers~

2 Likes

Delivery

@HLVerno123 Hello~ Here’s your cover! I tried to keep it simple and stick with what you were going for. I just played around with other textures and lighting and tried to give it the dark mood you mentioned despite having the cherry blossoms around. I guess my skills are a little rusty, but I really tried my best heh. Let me know if you need any changes~ Thanks for requesting! Let me know what you think, cheers~

drag in new tab to enlarge

2 Likes

eee yes its perfect the only thing I could ask for is to take out the ‘written by’ and just have the name?

2 Likes

edit: just saw what u wanted, sure i can do that! is there anything else u need? c:

2 Likes

I edited my comment if thats actually alright?

2 Likes

yeah i saw it right away, i also edited my comment, is there anything else you need changes with? c: Maybe color of the text or font, etc?

2 Likes

Nope that’s the only edit and just put the name like bottom center please thanksss

2 Likes

Done! I edited the delivery post, hope it’s good now~

2 Likes

perfect thankyou

2 Likes